What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinball in Weymouth?

ronsplooter

Site Supporter
Alias
Chris
I'm going down to Weymouth, Dorset in a couple of weeks and was wondering if anyone knows of any pins out in the wild there or somewhere near?

Had a look on Pinformer and it lists the Pier and Harry's arcade on the esplanade as having machines but the last updates were ages ago. Has anyone been down there recently and can point me in the right direction?

Cheers

Chris

Sorry no help from me.
rolleyes-1.gif
But.

There are a few on group that live in the area and I am sure they will be in touch shortly to point you in the right direction.

Wayne Johns new member of the mids league said it was going to Weymouth last year that re-ignited his interest in pins, I'm therefore assuming that the many arcades do indeed have pins in them
smile-1.png

Sounds promising
smile-1.png
Hopefully Wayne will join the forum and can confirm where they were.

mufcmufc' date=' post: 1663004 said:
Wayne Johns new member of the mids league said it was going to Weymouth last year that re-ignited his interest in pins, I'm therefore assuming that the many arcades do indeed have pins in them
smile-1.png

See post below

Hi Chris,

Had trouble trying to post earlier, boss came in :mad:

I only went in one arcade while in Weymouth, on the seafront at the opposite end to the harbour, can't remember it's name. There were 3 tables in there, although I can only remember TAF, as I ended up playing that for a couple of hours on my 50p before the other half dragged me out!

Don't know where you are travelling from but I stopped at Weston Super mare's new pier and that had at least half a dozen tables in, but they were well spread out (Ground floor right hand side near Ghost Train and first floor far end near F1 simulators.) They included Batman, Big Buck Hunter, and Spiderman. Again I got dragged out of there before investigating further

All the tables I played were in surprisingly good condition, so you should be able to get your fix while you're away

Cheers Wayne, that's great news. Sounds like you went in the Pier Bandstand arcade which is cool because I'm staying about a 5 min walk from there
smile-1.png

Also means that Pinformer is still right so I'll check out Harry's arcade as well to see if they've still got some. I won't be able to get to Weston Super Mare unfortunately but had seen the write up on Pinball News.....looks great.

ronsplooter' date=' post: 1663158 said:
Cheers Wayne, that's great news. Sounds like you went in the Pier Bandstand arcade which is cool because I'm staying about a 5 min walk from there
smile-1.png

Also means that Pinformer is still right so I'll check out Harry's arcade as well to see if they've still got some. I won't be able to get to Weston Super Mare unfortunately but had seen the write up on Pinball News.....looks great.

Let us know how you get on

Unfortunately due to work commitments I'm not going to be able to make it down to Weymouth now so no pinball in the Pier Arcade for me
sad-1.png

Ah well, not long till the UK Pinball Party
biggrin-1.png

Back
Top Bottom