What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinball in southend

RudeDogg1

Registered
Anyone know what machines are around southend at the mo? Going down to my sisters Friday afternoon befor I have to pick up my son from heathrow sat night so I might play some silver ball

Last time I went a couple of years ago they had TAF, Elvis, MB and a couple more I can't remember!!

Last time I went a couple of years ago they had TAF, Elvis, MB and a couple more I can't remember!!

I was there last year and there were all these plus a Stern Indiana Jones, RBION and a RFM too. And I think there was a Playboy but I may well be making that up.

I popped down to Southend for a few games last week: Pinformer was updated... :)

The games in Mr B's are a waste of time, The drop targets and the top saucer doesn't work on Elvis and the playfield GI and inserts are out on the Playboy. :(

The RFM in Electric Avenue again is hardly worth playing with no sound and just a green screen. :(

The Happidrome is the best place to play pinball on Southend seafront with four games, including TWO Addams Families! One switched off when I visited unfortunately, and the other one had a dead thing flips flipper but was still playable. The Doctor Who has a weak upper flipper, so no attempting any Sonic Booms on this table! You could still have an enjoyable game on this though. Unusually the sound on all the games here are turned up quite loud, it's quite fun to get the Daleks screaming at you on DW! :D The Stern Indiana Jones here plays really well, almost like a home machine! I didn't get to try out the other Stern IJ in Fantasia though as I ran out of time.

When does the Lucky 777 arcade open in Southend? The place looked closed when I went to play the Xenon. Does it just open evenings during the week or at weekends now the summer season has finished?

I assume that this is the Lucky 777 arcade as it is called on Pinformer. There was a glass door on the high street with a couple of pusher games inside. The place didn't look as if it was open at lunchtime. Maybe it is only open during evenings and weekends?

I fancy a trip to the seaside, we should have another meet up.
Both the Happidrome and Fantasia took a lot of money from me in the past. Happy days.

Just been in lucky 777 and kinda disappointed there's only 3 pins now a gorgar weak flippers, xenon nearly all the lights were out and a star trek

Back
Top Bottom