What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Retro Arcade In Southend?

RudeDogg1

Registered
I read on here or yahoo a while ago about a retro arcade opening in Southend high street. Anyone have any news on this or know the address? I'm going there at the w/e to take my sister home so I will be pin hunting.

Rudi

From jamma+

2c Southchurch Road
Southend on Sea
(next to Paddy Power)

map_of_arcade.gif

the Pins

20130713_114926.jpg

Some cabs etc

20130713_121922.jpg

Can you also check if Fantasia on the front, east of the pier, still has any?
If I wasn't so busy this weekend with destruction and then the Surrey Pinball League, I would join you.

Can you also check if Fantasia on the front, east of the pier, still has any?
If I wasn't so busy this weekend with destruction and then the Surrey Pinball League, I would join you.

Will do when I went in dec there was 2 arcades open one had a stern ij and the other had a taf and DW

Oh yeah, Fun Spot is nuts.

Never made it there yet, but it's on my list of things to do someday (in hopefully the not too distant future).

Didn't make it to Southend infact didn't make it past Bristol my head gasket decided to start to die. Was stuck at services till gone 9 still being towed home now :0(

Car problems really suck. I had two head gaskets fail on my old Rover a couple of years back. Second one was a right bugger as I forked out £700 to have the engine repaired only for them to then spot a massive crack in the engine block (to be fair it's position made it hard to spot - it was only when they tried running up the engine and it wouldn't keep pressure that they realised something was wrong). So, £700 repair bill and then had to scrap the car - scrap value? £180.

Car problems really suck. I had two head gaskets fail on my old Rover a couple of years back. Second one was a right bugger as I forked out £700 to have the engine repaired only for them to then spot a massive crack in the engine block (to be fair it's position made it hard to spot - it was only when they tried running up the engine and it wouldn't keep pressure that they realised something was wrong). So, £700 repair bill and then had to scrap the car - scrap value? £180.

Mines a mg zs you have to replace with the updated freelander gasket to make it future proof

Back
Top Bottom