What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinball in Nottingham

darren_ross

Registered
Spending the day/night in Nottingham tomorrow. Of course I'll be having a few beers and trying to get my pinball on whenever possible. So a question for all you Nottingham guys. Where abouts can i play pinball in Notts city center?
I updated pinformer last month with the Spanky van dykes spiderman as i had a friend that visited. Also updated the tumblers xmen pro to ACDC pro as i popped in.
Must be some other places that aren't listed?

Only just got back from NERG so bit late for you now :( The X-Men that was in the Tap and Tumbler is now in one of the pubs on the square (can't remember its name though) although it's not playing that great.

Only just got back from NERG so bit late for you now :( The X-Men that was in the Tap and Tumbler is now in one of the pubs on the square (can't remember its name though) although it's not playing that great.
Ahh never mind. Did have a wonder round but didn't see any others. The tilt can't be very sensitive on that acdc. Looked as if the machine was going to be on it's side when i some guys were playing it.

Back
Top Bottom