What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

pinball in gatlinburg tennessee

Is that the arcade with a tower or windmill above? If it was it only had a WOZ and one other when I was there a few years ago. What's it like there now following the forest fire, as believe a lot of the town got damaged ? On about going back in the near future.

Forgot to add there is a Pinball Mueseum over the mountain in Asheville if your heading back towards Charlotte

Is that the arcade with a tower or windmill above? If it was it only had a WOZ and one other when I was there a few years ago. What's it like there now following the forest fire, as believe a lot of the town got damaged ? On about going back in the near future.
yes it has a tower above it you can go up called the space needle,there are small areas you can still see the fire damage,but most of it is back to normal(It's a 2nd time visit for us,we last came with the kids about 10 years ago,only pins I remember seeing back then was a space station with dodgy displays and a switched off adams).there is a pinball museum in roanoke as well,but sadly it was closed when we visited,I drove from washington on I-81 so didn't come through ashville,and we are heading to Chattanooga tomorrow,so no time for that now sadly

Back
Top Bottom