What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinball in Documentaries, films etc (?)

I really enjoyed that mini doc when I watched it a while ago.
I would still love to see a YouTube channel dedicated to the UK scene. Especially someone going round and filming peoples collections like Alex does from Nintendoarcade on the arcade forum.

Gonna need to start rewatching some of these, would really like to discover more feature length pinball docs. Reminds me, I still need to track down the bonus content for docs like TILT: THE BATTLE TO SAVE PINBALL and SPECIAL WHEN LIT.

Edit: Actually, did SPECIAL WHEN LIT have any bonus content on the physical release? Only ever streamed that one off Amazon Video.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
For anyone interested in TILT: THE BATTLE TO SAVE PINBALL.

The full documentary and exhaustive extra bonus content has been put up for FREE download on the film’s official website: http://www.tilt-movie.com/buy.php

Nice to see the 2-disc DVD set sold out due to demand and very generous move of the filmmaker to offer a digital version for free like this.

For anyone interested in TILT: THE BATTLE TO SAVE PINBALL.

The full documentary and exhaustive extra bonus content has been put up for FREE download on the film’s official website: http://www.tilt-movie.com/buy.php

Nice to see the 2-disc DVD set sold out due to demand and very generous move of the filmmaker to offer a digital version for free like this.

It's definitely not free for me 😂

@Gonzo If you go to buy DVD and read the text it has two links to Disc 1 and Disc 2. They are the ISO files and you can watch them on your PC or burn them to your own discs.

Click on the links and then see where it says ISO on the right-hand side of the archive website. Click the little blue download button and presto.

The doc is 3.5GB and the Extras are about double that.

I did it this morning. No charge.

@Gonzo If you go to buy DVD and read the text it has two links to Disc 1 and Disc 2. They are the ISO files and you can watch them on your PC or burn them to your own discs.

Click on the links and then see where it says ISO on the right-hand side of the archive website. Click the little blue download button and presto.

The doc is 3.5GB and the Extras are about double that.

I did it this morning. No charge.

Mate, you're a superstar and a very naughty boy. 👍

@Gonzo Nothing naughty about it. I believe the ISO files have been uploaded by the director himself. Poke in the eye to the gluttons charging over £100 for the DVD on Amazon market place.

By the way, I was having a few issues getting the files to play on my PC or play on a DVD player. You may have more luck but in case not, I have now extracted the ISOs to get the separate audio and video folders and then recreated my own ISO container. That seems to have done the trick as I can now watch both the doc and the extras on PC or disc player and all the menus and navigation are working.

So if you have any bother - remember to click on the downloaded ISO you get from archive website and extract here (make sure you have the required hard drive space). You can then just watch those files direct on your PC media player or use software like ImageBurn to create a DVD-player-friendly burnable ISO container - it’s the create Image file from folders option within the opening Image Burn menu.

I’ve made all this sound far harder than it actually is.

@Gonzo Nothing naughty about it. I believe the ISO files have been uploaded by the director himself. Poke in the eye to the gluttons charging over £100 for the DVD on Amazon market place.

By the way, I was having a few issues getting the files to play on my PC or play on a DVD player. You may have more luck but in case not, I have now extracted the ISOs to get the separate audio and video folders and then recreated my own ISO container. That seems to have done the trick as I can now watch both the doc and the extras on PC or disc player and all the menus and navigation are working.

So if you have any bother - remember to click on the downloaded ISO you get from archive website and extract here (make sure you have the required hard drive space). You can then just watch those files direct on your PC media player or use software like ImageBurn to create a DVD-player-friendly burnable ISO container - it’s the create Image file from folders option within the opening Image Burn menu.

I’ve made all this sound far harder than it actually is.

Not at all mate. It's very much appreciate. If I'm struggling I should be able to join the files in Adobe Premier

Thanks for sharing the link to that Add-A-Ball documentary, I had never seen that before so just watched it while I was supposed to be working (Whoops!) Very interesting and it's always nice to hear from people here in the UK

A Champion Pub in Brassic, I've seen a champion pub in another uk tv show that I can't remember the name of, the same machine I guess ( there can't be that many around, I've only played 1 ).

CP.jpg

Great film. I think I've already posted this (maybe elsewhere). Lead Actor has just had a heart attack. :(

Inspector Morse, "Greeks Bearing Gifts" (Season 5). A couple of EM's spotted when I was watching in the early hours!

Morse.jpg

Excuse the graininess! No idea if they look better on Blu-Ray.

Back
Top Bottom