What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinball in Brighton?

Pooman2084

Registered
I'm down in Brighton tomorrow to see a rather excellent Finnish Bluegrass covers band - Steve N' Seagulls.

Where's a good place to play a bit of the old silver ball in this great city?

It works out especially well as we have dinner booked at Food for Friends and that's just around he corner.

I always seem to get fleaced on parking in Brighton. Can you recommend somewhere for locals Sgt?

It works out especially well as we have dinner booked at Food for Friends and that's just around he corner.

I always seem to get fleaced on parking in Brighton. Can you recommend somewhere for locals Sgt?

Ok .....basically never bring a car to San Fran Brighton :rofl: Parking is policed here by Satans little wizards :(

BUT ...needs must I appreciate that. You will just have to suck it up and pay :( To park free you would need to come out to where we live on the Hove/Portslade boundary and hop on bus ...so no point. There is really NO FREE parking anywhere within miles of Brigton city centre, everywhere is permits or metered these days :(

Best bet is Trafalgar Street car park, or the NCP North Laine

http://northlaine.co.uk/map/parking

OR If you dont mind a 15 min walk you could park on Madeira Drive / Seafront near the Concorde. Now this used to be free but may be metered now ?? But even if metered will be cheaper than the carparks. But bit of a walk, although its by the sea so whats not to like :cool: Not sure as we never ever take the car into town. I'd probably say the carparks above and bite the bullet.

I saw that Thunderstruck cover a while back and loved it, thanks for telling me who it was so I can keep an eye out for if they ever play near me.

He Dead Wax Social is a cool place. Lovely craft beer.

The Flintstones has seen better days though. The GI is out, the ball keeps sticking in the dino requiring a tilt to move and it drains when it is trying to deliver the ball to the right flipper above the apron.

Still the beer makes up for it. :)

He Dead Wax Social is a cool place. Lovely craft beer.

The Flintstones has seen better days though. The GI is out, the ball keeps sticking in the dino requiring a tilt to move and it drains when it is trying to deliver the ball to the right flipper above the apron.

Still the beer makes up for it. :)
Oh that's a shame. I was in there last night but didn't check the pin out. Some guys were playing it.

Still, as you say the beer is indeed fine there :D enjoy the gig

Back
Top Bottom