What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinball Huis.com

Why sell for MUCH less than the games are worth.

Stranger things - UK price - £6695.
His price HUO - beeon out a week in Europe???? - 3200 euro.

Hmmmmm......
£2725 for a Stranger things pro against UK price of £6695.

If he was a Stern employee who was best mates with Gary Stern and married his daugher I doubt he would get a ST for that price.

too-good.jpg

It reminds me of a very similar scam. The place was called spell haus. Even spoke to the guy in WhatsApp asking him to prove to me he was genuine. He never did send me the picture with him next to the game and today's date. Site looked really believable like this one. Couldn't believe the extent to which they go to scam people.

438E153E-A2BC-47F1-9264-96EB4E41D5C1.png
It reminds me of a very similar scam. The place was called spell haus. Even spoke to the guy in WhatsApp asking him to prove to me he was genuine. He never did send me the picture with him next to the game and today's date. Site looked really believable like this one. Couldn't believe the extent to which they go to scam people.

Was going to email to see what I got back and look at what comes up when you click on there email link: spelhaus so the same people

The Stranger things advertised is HUO used.... not new.
The MOP Metallica is the cheapest on the planet, again HUO refurbed.
I guess there’s a slight chance it could be legit..... but it would be wafer thin...

Last edited:
Just wondering, because I have tried to buy one unit that is supposed to have been shipped 3 weeks ago now… They pretend that it is on the way, but the truck had to stop in Lituania at the customs because 22% VAT tax was due, and the insurance was not paid.
Really sounds like scam… unless you really had a positive experience.
Thanks in advance for your detailed feedback.

Ok. Bad news. The general opinion around here is that IT IS A SCAM. Don't give them money, you won't get anything in return. Sorry.

Yes scam for sure - hopefully you didn’t lose too much!

Back
Top Bottom