What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale Pinball Glass Covers (Over 75 Designs Available)

Dukepinball

Site Supporter
Beautiful Soft fabric glass covers for your pinball machines. Measuring 20.5 x 42 inches, covers the glass perfectly to avoid dust on the playfield (widebody games measure 23 x 42 inches). Great way to protect your investment and makes the game look even better when not in use.

Please PM if you would like a picture of our glass covers for a specific game. Thanks very much and happy New Year.

Attachments

• Wonka Cover.jpg
    Wonka Cover.jpg
    157.9 KB · Views: 62
  • Halloween Cover New.jpg
    Halloween Cover New.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 7
  • IM Egyptian.png
    IM Egyptian.png
    754.1 KB · Views: 7
  • James Bond Cover PNG.jpg
    James Bond Cover PNG.jpg
    175.6 KB · Views: 8
  • Jaws Cover.jpg
    Jaws Cover.jpg
    157.6 KB · Views: 7
  • LOTR Cover.jpg
    LOTR Cover.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 7
  • Simpsons Cover.jpg
    Simpsons Cover.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Best of luck with this.

But I don’t get it. What’s the point of it? How does a print like that improve the look over a real playfield? Looks like one more thing to get in the way and prevent you from impulsively switching on the game and having a play. First you have to roll that up and find somewhere to put it…

Am I missing something?

Best of luck with this.

But I don’t get it. What’s the point of it? How does a print like that improve the look over a real playfield? Looks like one more thing to get in the way and prevent you from impulsively switching on the game and having a play. First you have to roll that up and find somewhere to put it…

Am I missing something?
Depends on the look you are going for. Personally, I think it adds to the look of the collection when not in use. It is a personal choice. As well, some people get a lot of dust in their game rooms so it is great if you can remove the cover, play a few games, and throw the cover back on. I don't play my pins that often, so I find the covers really help keep the games clean.

Last edited:
I think these look good. What thickness is the material? I have a couple of the Stern ones and they are like a yoga mat, so nice and think. Can you make them with thicker material?

Do you have a Fish Tales one?

I think these look good. What thickness is the material? I have a couple of the Stern ones and they are like a yoga mat, so nice and think. Can you make them with thicker material?

Do you have a Fish Tales one?
These are a lighter fabric, so easier to remove and replace on the game. The common complaint I get for the yoga mat style is finding a place to put them when not in use. My covers fold up easily and are a snap to put back on the game. They are heavy enough so they don't slide as well. Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom