What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale Pinball Flyers Compliations Magazines (Possible Reorder)

robotgreg

Site Supporter
Alias
Greg
For the last couple of months, I've been busy collating compilations of pinball flyers derived from pdfs.

I've covered from 1972 to present day over 6 magazines. They include pretty much every machine ever manufactured during this period barring the odd exception where I could not source a flyer, the flyer quality was too poor or there was not a flyer produced for very low runs.

The 6 magazines are split by era of machine as follows:
StyleEraPagesCost
Electro mechanical1972-76
362​
£25.00​
Solid State (I)1977-79
310​
£22.50​
Solid State (II)1980-1985
396​
£25​
Aplha Numeric1986-1991
328​
£22.50​
Dot Matrix1991-1999
260​
£20​
Modern2000-2023
400​
£25​
They are all about A4 size.

I'm in the process of finishing off the last couple (early ones as worked backwards) but will be placing an order with the printers within the next week or so.

Please let me know if you are intersted in any of these. I can bring to any of the main pinball comps over the next couple of months although not sure if they will be ready in time for Republic early Dec or can post but postage will be at cost on top, £3 for one or £6 for more which should cover all 6, .

Costs are driven by number of pages and shown above. However, can do a discount of £5 for 3, £10 for 4, £15 for 5 and £20 for all 6.

So just gauging interest at the moment to know how many to order. If interested please reply here or send me a PM.

Have attached some pics of example pages form the ones I've done so far:

Modern:

Front and back pages

ex1.png

ex2.png

Author's Note

ex3.png

Introduction

ex3a.png

Contents page Stern

ex4.png

Example pages

ex5.png
ex6.png

Dot Matrix

Contents Page Bally Williams

ex7.png

Example pages

ex8.png

Contents Date East Sega

ex9.png

Example pages

ex10.png

Alpha Numeric

Front and back cove

ex12.png
ex13.png

Bally Williams Content Page

ex14.png

Example pages
ex15.png
ex16.png

Gottlieb/Data East Contents

ex17.png

Solid State (II)

Front and Back Covers

ex22.png
ex23.png

Contents Bally Williams
ex18.png

Example Pages

ex19.png

Gottlieb Etc Contents

ex20.png

Example Pages

ex21.png

Electro Mechanical

Example Pages

ex24.png

ex25.png

ex26.png

Cheers
Greg

Attachments

• ex13.png
    ex13.png
    521.1 KB · Views: 23
  • ex2.png
    ex2.png
    593.8 KB · Views: 22
Looking great, I originally ordered Dot Matrix & Modern but will go for a full set of 6 if you have spares.

Thanks

Chris

Looking great, I originally ordered Dot Matrix & Modern but will go for a full set of 6 if you have spares.

Thanks

Chris

Many thanks, that's fine. Will send you a PM.

Thats' the last one of Volume 3, but have still got a few left of all others.

I'll take a modern, DMD and alpha please Greg. Could you bring to pbr this week?
Thanks Kev, reserved for you.

Not going to Republic next week but can bring to next comp if you let me know which one or can pass onto someone coming to Robot Bash?

Only a couple left now of each (except 80-85 sold out). Will only order more of any particular volume if can get meet minimum order quantity of 10 each.

Many thanks to all those who ordered the pinball flyer mags. As mentioned above, I'll be in contact shortly and will send all out in the new year.

I've now only got 2 Alpha Numeric and 1 Electro Mechanical left; please let me know if you want one or both of these.

However, if there is enough interest, I can get a reprint run of some or all of the volumes. Ideally I need at least orders for at least 10 of each volume to go ahead or would have to increase costs and will not be able to offer the discount for multiple purchases.

Therefore, please let me know if you are interested in any of these. I will bring an example of each to the upcoming pinball meets and will then reorder any at the end of Jan. Unless there is significant further interest in the future, I will not do any more reruns due to the high cost for small quantities.

Thanks
Greg

I’m interested in everything apart from electro mechanical when you do the next run please.

Hi Greg, the mags arrived today in perfect condition, they're fantastic, really pleased with them, you've done a great job!
Would definately recommend.
Thanks again
John

I just made my first post about sharing my collection of pinball flyers. I did a search and found this thread, what great idea Greg, very well done. The images are crisp and colorful, you must have spent some time with Photoshop? I tried to do the same, takes a long time to do, much respect. Anyway, hope it's OK to share my link here:

Thanks @NYP. Yes it took ages to collate and tidy up the images and getting the files in the correct format for printing which I had to redo several times!!

Your collection looks amazing. I also collect flyers and have been swapping some with Lee Buck although my focus is on the standard rather than rare ones.

Reactions: NYP
Thanks @NYP. Yes it took ages to collate and tidy up the images and getting the files in the correct format for printing which I had to redo several times!!

Your collection looks amazing. I also collect flyers and have been swapping some with Lee Buck although my focus is on the standard rather than rare ones.
Yes Lee Buck has a great collection and he's a nice guy, I've done many trades with him over the years. If you have a flyer that isn't in my database, that means I can use it, so please don't hesitate to contact me through the website.

Call for last orders for flyer books before I send off to the printers for a second run next week. I'd then expect to receive them a couple of weeks later. As mentioned before, this will be the last time I do a run of these so if you're after one, now's the time.

Prices will be as follows, with a whole set of 6 for £145.

Shipping will be £3 for one or £6 for 2-6.

Many thanks to all those who've bought the first run and ordered for the second.

Thanks
Greg

StyleEraPagesCost
Electro mechanical1972-76362£27.50
Solid State (I)1977-79310£25
Solid State (II)1980-1985396£27.50
Aplha Numeric1986-1991328£25
Dot Matrix1991-1999260£22.50
Modern2000-2023400£27.50

Back
Top Bottom