What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinball Finds a Way - Flip Frenzy & Social, Suffolk

I just registered, but there was only one space left. Would it be possible to include Ethan?

I have sent Paypal invoices to everyone who requested it on the Eventbrite check out - if you've not had one and would like to pay in advance by Paypal, send me a message :)

6 days to go!

Claire should be sending out more info regarding address, food etc in the next couple days.

Anyone who can't make it please let us know as soon as possible so we can offer it to another person 😊

Paging James Munro!

You are on the waiting list and I've just sent you an email to confirm if you'd still like the places :)

Hey all!

Just checking if anyone attending has any food allergies!

I'm making a bean chilli and coconut chickpea curry (both vegan so no dairy) ill leave spice out, but will bring chillies so you can add your own!

But if anyone has anything they can't eat i can alter the recipes to make it available to all.

You can reply here, or DM

Looking forward to Saturday! 🦕

Just to let everyone know, that unfortunately Ethan and I are not going to be able to attend on Saturday.

Ethan hadn't been feeling well for a few days, but yesterday afternoon suddenly developed a strange non blanching rash on his legs. We took him straight to the Hospital and the Doctors were unsure what had caused it, but are treating him for meningitis as a precaution and he is being kept in Hospital at the moment.

The good news is that after the first round of antibiotics last night, he seems a lot better in himself today.

Apologies to Claire and David for having to cancel at such late notice. Hopefully we will get to come to your next event.

Just to let everyone know, that unfortunately Ethan and I are not going to be able to attend on Saturday.

Ethan hadn't been feeling well for a few days, but yesterday afternoon suddenly developed a strange non blanching rash on his legs. We took him straight to the Hospital and the Doctors were unsure what had caused it, but are treating him for meningitis as a precaution and he is being kept in Hospital at the moment.

The good news is that after the first round of antibiotics last night, he seems a lot better in himself today.

Apologies to Claire and David for having to cancel at such late notice. Hopefully we will get to come to your next event.

Get well soon Ethan!

Hope Ethan is feeling better very soon. Look after yourselves 😊

Hope to see you both again soon, and Ethan bounces back, I'm sure he will. He'll be back thrashing me again in no time

Back
Top Bottom