What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinball find in Greece " teen zone "

D

Deleted member 181

IMG_5472.JPG IMG_5469.JPG IMG_5471.JPG IMG_5473.JPG IMG_5474.JPG IMG_5475.JPG IMG_5476.JPG IMG_5477.JPG IMG_5478.JPG IMG_5479.JPG IMG_5480.JPG IMG_5482.JPG IMG_5472.JPG having a little exploration of our hotel yesterday I stumbled into a room marked " teen zone " I was slightly hesitant to enter at first but as there are no teens at this hotel as that are in school it felt like it was safe.
Anyways huge games room and tucked away in the back was a Tommy and a Wc94 both had free credits on which was a touch , the Tommy had three balls in the trough so wouldn't start a game but after a few attempts I got them up the PF it played ok apart from the top scoop not detecting the ball so has to go into ball search and the worst use of colour led on a back box ever . The Wc94 played really well wasn't sure what the weird rubber type snake things were coming out the lights at the back.

The "Teen Zone" and there's Will playing pinball.
The oldest teenager in town.

last time I went to Greece I took a boat trip to Albania and there was a turned off CV in the tobacco shop. Pinstinct (todays new word) took over and I scoured the machine for an operator label/phone number without any consideration for logistics

Where abouts in Greece are you,I'm going there end of June the hotel we have booked also has a large teen zone would be good to have a couple of pinballs like that.

Back
Top Bottom