What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinball Expo 2016

Gary stern party. The only music played all night.
AC/DC
Rolling Stones
Metallica
Aerosmith
Iron Maiden
Read into this what you like.

IMG_6352.JPG

Gary dressed as The Penguin and had the **** taken out of him. Took it in his stride.

I think Iron Maiden is Steve Ritchie's next pin.

I agree but don't know where the best place for the tap would be. Where it is now it'll drip on the glass and into the pin, if it's fitted in the coin door it'll be in the way.

Anyway get off this forum and enjoy your holiday! Great pics by the way.

Its only 6.30 here im still in bed. The pic may not be clear but under the tap is a drip tray
No beer was spilt in the making of this post.

Good morning then, just thinking after a few too many root beers it could end up being over enjoyed causing spillages. Great idea though for a bar in the games room.

Nah $100 for the 2 of us to watch people screw things into wood.
Just watched Jareds fb feed in bed instead.
Got some old bay though :clap::)

My last day here and returning home.
If anyone gets a chance to stay in Chicago at a time when the expo isn't on check out
HQ Beercade.
There are 2, we went to one last night a largeish bar with arcade and pins set to free play. They had 14 pins I think all either new titles or top old titles.
About 25 arcade cabs too.

IMG_6404.JPG IMG_6405.JPG IMG_6406.JPG

Reactions: JT.
we're flying back later today also,

We must have just missed you at HQ! :D

Great place, they must have swapped the Addams Family for monster bash which was there but out of order!

Cheers,
Neil.

Attachments

• 14702244_1095678957213534_3798232873249792951_n.jpg
    14702244_1095678957213534_3798232873249792951_n.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 13
Almost forgot about this - hanging up in the Stern factory!!! Must have had warning in advance @ducks lol

uploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20161017_c3bcbe5649b89f187c012dddc29cd1c7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:hmm: is it a clue to the next pin?:hmm:

Alfred Hitchcock's The Birds?

The Tweets and Birdie Song?:rofl:

Ducks? Birds? PLAYBOY VAULT EDITION? No point designing new pins... just update the theme on old ones and sell for $$$

Back
Top Bottom