What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinball Expo 2013

Hammered on the good stuff right now..... 4am+...going to bed. But not before I speculate on Stern unveiling 'The walking dead' pin. Will it , wont it? Gues i'll find out in the moringi.,

Oh. Got some screen grabz.:
pred3expo.jpg pred4expo.jpg

AWwww man. Sooooo hammered right now., I cant even tell if I like wha ti see or not. REally going to bed now.

Thx again mark, you is cool as Ice..

Thanks for the updates. Gutted that Predator didn't fire up:(. Loving the red look but hoping the white skull near the flipper will grow on me.

Go on, spill the beans. Walking Dead, yes or no? Kind of hoping no as I'm skint at the moment....

Thanks for the updates. Gutted that Predator didn't fire up:(. Loving the red look but hoping the white skull near the flipper will grow on me.

Go on, spill the beans. Walking Dead, yes or no? Kind of hoping no as I'm skint at the moment....

Announcement of the machine under wraps is tonight, guessing we should all tune in around 9pm

Regarding the MMs, there will be a further run of non LE versions apparently. The major differences will be no gold trim and no shaker motor. Don't know when they will be offered/available.

Is this true?

If it's confirmed I may switch to the standard, as long as it's cheaper.

Is this true?

Rick from PPS was asked this question and he, 'Could confirm that they will not make any more MM LEs.' Read into that what you will.

I expect they've been bowled over by an almost complete sell out of the 1000 unit run. Why wouldn't they make some none LE versions too?

S
Rick from PPS was asked this question and he, 'Could confirm that they will not make any more MM LEs.' Read into that what you will.

I expect they've been bowled over by an almost complete sell out of the 1000 unit run. Why wouldn't they make some none LE versions too?

Get the money for the 1k first, then do a second run, third dun, fourth etc etc

I'd guess they will move on and maybe revisit in a couple of years. You can sell out of an LE simply because it's an LE, this also sold out because it's priced way under what current MM's are going for in the States. AFM will be a harder sell but they will still likely sell out

Is this true?

All that's extra is a shaker and gold trim along with plaque. It may be $250 or so less at cost price, I doubt they would reduce the price for non "LE" models if they did any.

Is this true?

This was told to me by someone I believe to be reliable here at Expo. But he gave me no indication of when exactly they would be available or if they will be cheaper or by how much. Make of that what you will... One other thing that I don't think has been mentioned is that the current colordmd product won't work with the new MM, but there will probably be a colour solution available eventually.

Announcement of the machine under wraps is tonight, guessing we should all tune in around 9pm

So Walking Dead or Big Juicy Melons......

Not sure if MNPinball who has an inside track was joking or not!

Regarding the MMs, there will be a further run of non LE versions apparently. The major differences will be no gold trim and no shaker motor. Don't know when they will be offered/available.

Makes sense to sell non LEs at, say, $6000. Leaves them open to sell AFM and CC then. Can't see there being too many buyers of those 2 at $8k

So Walking Dead or Big Juicy Melons......

Not sure if MNPinball who has an inside track was joking or not!

Seems quite quick to be announcing their next pin. They haven't eve shipped STLE yet. Surely they want to get money in the bank for that before they give buyers ideas to buy something else

Okay, nobody knows anything yet about TBL, had a chat with the P-ROC guys to see if it was something coming from them - they've no idea! Perhaps it's Stern's announcement???

Predator is switched on but the guys are having problems - VUKs not working, ball flying off the ends of the ramps - I think they're pretty ****ed that it's not playing ball - I'll check back in a bit.

When I have news of either - I'll let you know!

In the meantime:

img.tapatalk.com_d_13_10_20_enezybe8.jpgimg.tapatalk.com_d_13_10_20_2y9emy2a.jpg

And got to play this bad boy too! img.tapatalk.com_d_13_10_20_ununuhyh.jpg

Looks like no stern announcements at expo. Gary Stern doing his best to bore people to sleep by all accounts

Jesus yourself

I'm not watching the stream; I'm reporting what everyone on pinside is saying in the stern announcement thread. Did you miss the bit where mufc said he was expecting a walking dead or big juicy melons announcement?

Back
Top Bottom