What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinball Etiquette

I've seen a few U.K. pinheads break a few of those guide lines in competition play.

I am a newbie and up until now I had been saving up my farts for the arcade...:oops:

Now I know.

Good point about finishing the games. I recently went into a pub and someone left the machine mid game :cuckoo:, i looked around for a couple of minutes and then was like, feck it.. And finished it. Then put my money in

What about pints of beer around pinball machines? Any etiquette around that? I see most people put them under the tables while playing...

What about pints of beer around pinball machines? Any etiquette around that? I see most people put them under the tables while playing...

I do recall being kinda disapointed finding someone had left a coke bottle on a machine's glass top at the last NLP show lock-in. I thought that was particularly inconsiderate.

Back
Top Bottom