What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinball Electronic repair/Modding

s000m

Site Supporter
Alias
Scott
Hey all,

I've been asked on a few occasions who I use to repair my boards for the various restorations I've covered.

Rather than individually respond to each message I'm just making this post so the wider audience knows and I can reference this to save on typing a response further down the line.

I use Simon @Ragnar1057 for my Pinball Repair and Modding needs.

Simon provides me with the following:

New Ribbon cables (WPC89/95 era)
Cables.jpg

Repairs/Reconditions Power Driver Boards:

This is an example of a board I had which had a severely burnt GI header and a previous bodge job in the past meant that the tracks were toast. He tidied everything up and very neatly!

repairedPCB.jpg

I also send my boards to him to get re-capped, I'm in the camp of preventative maintenance, not the wait till it leaks and fails.
recap.jpg

Simon has a wide selection of diagnostic tools at his disposal including an Oscilloscope!

oscilioscope.jpg

He's also worked with me on various mods, generating his own designs to me my specifications.

mods.jpg

He's been my best kept secret, so my only ask is you don't inundate him with work as I've liked the fast turn around
><

Cheers,

Scott

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom