What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinball doggy bag

Judge Dreads

Site Supporter
Doggy bag? well not quite, heard in the past of bikers buying a large sealable bag to aid motorcycle storage, air was then sucked out via a valve creating a shrink wrap effect which reduced the risk of corrosion when stored in a less than perfect environment, anyone heard of the same thing being available for pinballs or is everyone ****ing themselves laughing as they read this?

Don't see why not. We already get the clingfilm out for transporting them... Lets go the whole hog and make pinball ready meals ;)

Doggy bag? well not quite, heard in the past of bikers buying a large sealable bag to aid motorcycle storage, air was then sucked out via a valve creating a shrink wrap effect which reduced the risk of corrosion when stored in a less than perfect environment, anyone heard of the same thing being available for pinballs or is everyone ****ing themselves laughing as they read this?
Pfffffffffftttt!! How about sealing it in a vacuum and storing it at zero gravity to reduce wear and tear? In pitch blackness obviously. Preferably away from any sound waves or vibrations either. Packed in active carbon and calcium chloride to reduce odours and humidity.

I use some for biking, they are based on the principle the content can be rolled so the air is forced out. Works well on clothes but would be hard to roll a pinball.
I have others that are based on a vacuum cleaner sucking out the air. They are larger and suitable for large duvets but not sure about a pinball sized one.

A large body bag might be big enough.

Bit worried that searching eBay for body bags might have the FBI knocking on my door again though, so one of you guys can try.

They do have them for motorcycles, so if they make them for those why not pinball machines.
Only in America you can get alsorts of strange and weird stuff just look and you will find.
Thinking about it I am pretty sure they also do them for cars as well.

When I first saw this "Doggy bag?" thought yippee, great, JD is giving away some bags of samples!! :D

Carcoon Storage Systems these look ace, don't look cheap though, great if they work.
I thought about the price and came to the conclusion that the outside version might be extremely good value for money if it protects a bike as well as charges the battery.
Overkill for a pinball machine though and you wouldn't want to be leaving them in the garden either.

Back
Top Bottom