What's new

Sold Pinball cull - loads of games for sale

cooldan

i like pizza
I need to thin the herd so will be listing all these soon. If anyone wants early dibs then let me know.

Shrek (rare game, nice one) £3300
Whitewater (restored) £2900 SOLD
Apollo13 (fully working) £1500 SOLD
South Park (very nice example) £1450 SOLD
Congo (far too cheap) £1400 SOLD
DE Simpsons (nicest seen) £1400 SOLD
Tales From the Crypt £1100 SOLD
Space Jam £950 SOLD

I took some photos and video of Shrek and South Park, will post these soon. Just thought I'd post this up to see if any particular title gets a lot of attention to help me list them in order of interest. If a game gets no interest then I'll wait.

edit - ok, so 7 games sold in under 48h, 6 of those at the asking price. it was a feeding frenzy, and i made my purchase money back on most of them - it seems there is no shortage of people looking to buy machines, which i guess means we are in a healthy growing hobby. safer than money in the bank.

Last edited:
ok maybe i did this wrong but it's done now. i posted this last night then started drinking and watching the 'Lympics. dozens of pms this morning to sort through, multiple interest in all games but one. clearly i underpriced one of them, but i'm not about to do the dirty on anyone so will honour original asking prices and the order of responses.

a few of these are folded up and tombstoned, but all were definitely working fully when last turned on, so i need to dig them out, shift some around, check them out, take pics. you all know what it's like when you get someone round to look at something, and suddenly it won't boot, or has no display or no sound or some other such crap. i will get the SP and Shrek pics uploaded later. and my boss is back so i need to do some actual paid work today as well (boooo)

laters

Would like to join the dibs list for Congo and space jam should the 15 in front of me fall by the wayside

Apollo 13 is of interest but would like to see pictures please/

Blair supporter
gif hermione punch.gif

Alan Whicker wannabe!!
gif batman biff.gif

Dan likes Jeremy Hunt an awful lot so I'm told.
gif batman sock.gif

He spat his dummy out when he saw the Pinside reaction to the video :D
gif batman wiggle.gif

is that all you got?

p.s.Moose you're in position 9 for Congo so don't make a space for it just yet! SJ you're in 3rd spot
SP now sold.

Congo is awesome. I think it's priced about right. Sold my really nice one for £1050 about 3 years ago

I suppose hardly any Congo left as most were raided by ops for the boards and skipped. I like the film and found it OK to play but its reputation was dire. Another game that stung operators and put them off buying more pins. Last one I had (on eBay 2009) was VERY hard to shift and the axe swung close as most offers were sub £500 ie the usual "add up the parts and offer a little less" scenario

I need to thin the herd so will be listing all these soon. If anyone wants early dibs then let me know.

Shrek (rare game, nice one) £3400
Whitewater (restored) £2900
Apollo13 (fully working) £1500
South Park (very nice example) £1450 SOLD
Congo (far too cheap) £1400
DE Simpsons (nicest seen) £1400
Tales From the Crypt (?sold) £1100
Space Jam (?sold) £950

I took some photos and video of Shrek and South Park, will post these soon. Just thought I'd post this up to see if any particular title gets a lot of attention to help me list them in order of interest. If a game gets no interest then I'll wait.

would be interested in Whitewater and Apollo13

Back
Top Bottom