What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale Pinball covers

Dave I noticed in an older post you mention TAF backbox covers come longer? Could this also be done for BM66LE, I’m guessing the backbox is the same width on BM66 as TAF. Thanks again

Yes
Hmm..
I would think that a TAF backbox cover will be fine for that -

let me know if you want one
yes please Dave could you add it to the order so 3 x black stern covers + TAF backbox cover. Cheers

Hi All.
Friday was cut off last week.. covers ordered..

I usually wait until the covers are here before requesting the money, however, as with last time I have had a few people change their minds and so I am left with a few more..

I would appreciate it if People can send the £ to me now..

will PM people now with cost.
Thanks

Hi All

Pinball Covers have arrived :clap:

I will be sorting them out and posting..

There is one problem with the Blue covers.. they are the wrong blue 🤬

I am sorting out getting the correct colour blue made and sent quickly

Hey All

So, I have a few covers left as people who asked for them, then went quiet and didn’t pay..

So I have..
4 Black Stern - standard size
3 Black WPC - standard size

1 x Black WPC - standard - but with extra material for Topper - this is is designed to go over a TAF cloud.. so maybe will fit a game like Black Rose, with speakers on the top..

First refusal goes to @Stags6969 on the covers, @David_Vi for the WPC with extra backbox material

Hi dave if I'm right in thinking you still have a wpc one left can I grab it please?

OK- so
I also have a JJP Standard in light Blue for sale..

DE530417-525B-4884-9010-FB4A3FE88A3D.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom