What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale Pinball covers

;) I left off their card details and 3 digit security codes.. what more do you want
Not sure if they would mind- friendly
Forum- but deleted just in case.

I have a blue/Green widebody cover available..

Any interest?
image.jpg

They stand the test of time too, been whipping my others on and off for a few years now :thumbs:

Yes, happy with mine, this was my third cover.........waiting for my third machine :0)

I don’t ever used the backbox part (just the main cover), does anyone else use them?

Yes, happy with mine, this was my third cover.........waiting for my third machine :0)

I don’t ever used the backbox part (just the main cover), does anyone else use them?
Nope, pins are too close together so too difficult to put on/take off.
For future orders might be worth asking for cab only? I’ve done this before and its a fair bit cheaper.

Hello mate. Will you be getting data east ones at all? Sorry if already answered in thread.
Thanks
Carl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Carl
Sorry no DE ones.. although I’m not sure if the difference in sizes..

The WPC covers are popular as the cover both WPC & Stern pins.

Hey Carl
Sorry no DE ones.. although I’m not sure if the difference in sizes..

The WPC covers are popular as the cover both WPC & Stern pins.

Ok cool, will keep an eye for when you get them back in. Have you a rough idea when you will get them? Definitely would prefer black. Will research size difference in the mean time to make sure it will fit [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OK-
So I have 5 standard WPC covers & 2 Stern Standard covers in Black arriving very soon.

There are a few people who have contacted me for covers.

@biglouieuk - your down for one WPC
@daveyp - your down for 1 WPC & 1 Stern
@Andydn - your up for 1 WPC..
@BigBear77 - you still want 2 WPC?

That leaves 1 black stern left.
And I have a gold colour Stern standard

Now.. I have one last chance to order more.. covers. It will be a last run until probably 2021

If anyone wants any covers - WPC, DE, Stern, JJP -
And what colour you would like.
Sorry - NO patches

Also- as people have been asking I can do just the bottom of the cabinet for £47.50 inc postage.

Need requests by end of this week fellas.

A8E539F0-5B8E-47CB-AC0C-5E546EC993D6.png

Reminder of colours..

And if bottom requested and colour- i will need to take the money in advance- sorry no changing mind and I’m lumbered with a half cover set and a colour I can’t sell on.

The wait will also likely be 8-12 weeks
The guys not exactly fast... but I think they are worth it.

Back
Top Bottom