What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale Pinball covers

Ok Dave thanks for getting back to me, how much do you want for the teal green wide body one.

Simon

Hey Simon
I am still getting the Green Widebody you originally asked for (supposedly done) that will come with the Black Covers....

What’s the price again Dave?

I would be after two Stern Black ones (spares for hopefully future machines)

Are you doing patches again too?

Patches are a ball ache! I’ve looked and think I can get them made over here- possibly Iron on.
@Mercifull I owe you £20
I owe someone else asWell .. can’t think who it was now. Please get in touch to refresh my memory

I will take one Stern in Black please.

Getting two more machines is very optimistic!

I'll take one black if there's any left? Stern or WPC standard don't mind which.

OK- so covers are arriving soon (in UK DPD) so I will start to take money.
payment by PayPal please - gift -£60 per cover
Davidbishop1982@yahoo.co.uk

@Andypc 1x Williams
@jake52 1x Stern , 1 x Williams
@nugat 1 x Stern
@JAG555 1 x Stern
@mark9 2 x Williams
@BigBear77 1x Stern, 1 x Williams

that does actually leave 2 x Stern - Black left, there is Not much difference between Stern and Williams.

i also have a widebody in TEAL green suitable for Williams/JJP

The first refusal of the Stern covers/ Widebody cover will go to @BigBear77 as he wanted more.

I am trying for more covers- but it’s a lottery of when I will get them. This batch was due in October.

next batch I will have to up price a little to £62.50 per cover to include postage cost

Thanks Dave, I will get funds over later tonight.

Now all I need is a Third Machine..........Santa knows where I live, right?

Back
Top Bottom