What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale Pinball covers

Hey All
It all went quiet with the guy.

Raised a PayPal dispute two days ago... nothing.
Found his phone number from couple yrs ago and text him. He replied today saying he has sent the covers... except the patches and the 3 JJP covers as he made them standard- not Widebody- apparently remaking those.

I will give it a few days to see if they arrive.
If not I will refund all those who have paid.

Sorry for the delay and Cluster **** this has turned out to be.

Thanks for the update. It'll be a shame to have to refund and go through the faff. We'd probably all rather have the actual covers :) Fingers crossed you get your delivery next week.

Thanks for the update. It'll be a shame to have to refund and go through the faff. We'd probably all rather have the actual covers :) Fingers crossed you get your delivery next week.

Yeah, ditto on the above. As long as they do come, I would rather the covers than the refund.

OK- Good news... and bad- covers have arrived - Good news!

Bad news- no patches and no widebody JJPs yet. - these are being remade

I can refund money for the patches, and tell the guy not to bother or get patches and send them on when they are ready. These will need to be stitched on

Don’t worry about the patches. If you can refund for that I’ll happily take a Standard DE cover :) I’ll get the wife to sort out some sort of patch while she’s on maternity

Thanks so much :)

Last edited:
Dave - Will just take the BBH cover, as is please (so don’t worry about the patch).

Do you know how long the JJP ones will take?

Instead of a refund on the patch, can I take a standard Stern Black Cover. Please PM me what I owe you for this?

Cheers

Hi Dave
Did they give any timeframe on the JJPs?
And will may JJP come with its patch, or are they not doing patches now?

Update: All 27 covers have been sold-
Waiting on 3 more-

@Stags6969 - JJP widebody- dark Grey- HOBBIT logo.
I have a Black Stern Standard on hold for you.

I have again asked for more covers :cuckoo: NO PATCHES this time tho.. so should be able to knock them out quicker... as a lot of people still want Covers.. those who want covers please reply below.

I had a lot of people asking for colours- need to know colours or they will come in BLACK.

Cheers Dave.
If they don't put the patch on The Hobbit, it's no problem. Just knock it off the price of the Stern one.

Covers are a nice fit, backbox cover can have more material to go over the topper.

It won’t be a tailored fit for the cloud topper with all the bumps etc..

I would like Two stern covers if you get any more.
Dont mind what colour pink/blue/black what ever.
Thanks!

Based in ireland, hope thats not a problem can pay extra for postage!

Hooray. Pincover finally arrived and I can toss the old dustsheets and blankets in the bin... now I've got no excuse to tidy up the rest of the conservatory eek! Backbox section could perhaps have done with being a cm or two longer on the sides but that might just be because I've got a metal bit on the top to reflect the flashers. Thanks for sorting it out Dave.

Ditto on the above! Mine are on too. They fit really nice. Didn’t bother with the backbox covers, as it more about dust off of the glass, as there is no issues with sunlight.

Worth the wait, thanks Dave!

A416202C-45A2-4F68-B609-37FF7CE3036A.jpeg

8AA16DEF-F658-44F7-86DA-5E322D085FEC.jpeg

Not forgotten
Still waiting on the JJP ones.

I’ve been promised the covers shipping every week for the last 3 weeks..

I have a your Black Stern one
:(

Hi Dave, been recommended to contact you... :) I am looking for a cover for the new generation, Chicago gaming remake Attack from Mars with the topper. Can you assist? Cheers :)

Hi @pinball lady

I am in talks with the maker of the covers.. however I’m not sure I will be able to get anymore...

The last lot took 6months to get here... and are missing logo patches.

I have asked for 10 more Standard WPC/ Stern Covers (they are pretty much the same) in BLACK.

I have 2 covers that are for sale

1.) Wide Body Cover - Teal Green-
05944A25-2E10-43BD-B5BA-9CCA3CA6AE78.jpeg

2.-WPC -Green with CONGO patch- or could take the patch off, this leaves a faint outline the shape of the patch. Cover is on my munsters with button on lock bar- that’s what the
789EFA30-0BD1-4833-B7E2-C89314BA4FFB.jpeg

3- Patches
LOTR
Dracula
Congo ( if taken off)

Attachments

• CCAD3FD9-707D-4499-8317-B26CFD3F76FC.jpeg
    CCAD3FD9-707D-4499-8317-B26CFD3F76FC.jpeg
    110.4 KB · Views: 26
  • 2E5F8707-E9E1-449E-970D-E7639E7FBA82.jpeg
    2E5F8707-E9E1-449E-970D-E7639E7FBA82.jpeg
    160.9 KB · Views: 29