What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale Pinball covers

Ive ordered 30 covers- I have 15 - 9 Williams, 6 stern so far. Some of these are spoken for

Still have 7 custom covers and 3 DE the other 5 are 1 Williams and 4 stern. I have s few extras.

I have asked if I can add more and haven’t heard back yet.

Ive ordered 30 covers- I have 15 - 9 Williams, 6 stern so far. Some of these are spoken for

Still have 7 custom covers and 3 DE the other 5 are 1 Williams and 4 stern. I have s few extras.

I have asked if I can add more and haven’t heard back yet.

OK, thanks. Are the JJP (one of which I have ordered) included in the 7 custom?

Let me know if you can order some more, I will be after a Black Stern.

Cheers

Dave, with regard to Data East, Lethal Weapon cover. Would it be alright just to get the bottom cover without the backbox cover, as I think getting the backbox cover on and off with the topper is more likely to be to difficult.

Conservatory/mancave coming to completion. Hopefully, covers aren't much longer :) At the moment I've got an old paint covered sheet over my JP haha.

Dave - What’s the latest please mate?

It’s been a while now and I thought they were shipping out this week?

I share your frustration Jag555

Was told week before last, that covers were done and just the patches to do and then shipping.
I have just emailed him again though PayPal.

I’ve been quite accommodating but will start to push harder with PayPal to get him to pull his finger out.

I have half the covers - stern & Williams Standard, it’s the 8 different color/custom ones I’m waiting for and the DE and a few more Willian’s & stern

I had PM’d you a couple of times about a standard Bally Williams cover with backbox. Never heard anything back from you though. Does this mean you have it?

Thx
CB

I have a some standard covers yes.. but am waiting for all the others covers to ship them out.

I have said to the guy I want to order more.. but at this rate it is unlikely!

Would it be faster to get my DE one without the patch? You can refund me the difference and I'll sort it myself.

It's a shame manufacturer has made a bit of a farce of the situation, they could have had a good thing going with steady demand.

Close... again I have emailed him.

He says covers ready and within days he will send them.. although he says he may have made Hobbit as standard width....

:(:(

Thanks for the reply. That is disappointing regarding the JJP covers, when will you know if he has mucked that up? I assume he will rectify this though?

Back
Top Bottom