What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale Pinball covers

Hi Dave, please can I add an extra one to my order to fit a Data East Lethal Weapon, in black.

Thanks

Hey Andy- are the DE the same measurements?

I have asked for DE covers, but if I need to provide measurements of Back-boxes & cabinets....

Once I have the final invoice for the covers, I will let people know.
The covers are great quality, the patches real nice.
The guy does take his time... my guess, and I will ask him is probably 6weeks

Dave please can you give me a price for a WOZ cover in dark green, and lead time.
Thankyou

Lethal Weapon Measurements:-
Backbox Height.jpgBackbox Side Bottom.jpgBackbox Side Top.jpgBackbox Width.jpgCabinet Height Side Back.jpgCabinet Height Side Front.jpgCabinet Width.jpgFront Height.jpg

Let me know if you need any others. i.e. Gun position?

First wave of covers have arrived. All the Black Williams & Stern.

Will sort out next few days- although will likely post after Xmas as postal services are stretched. And things go missing.

I would like one for a DE LW3 if possible, I see from above this has been already asked for so I am assuming the strobe light and gun handle are accounted for.

I would like one for a DE LW3 if possible, I see from above this has been already asked for so I am assuming the strobe light and gun handle are accounted for.

Yes a DE cover is ordered.
The gun handle will be accounted for.

I have asked Andy for a fought sketch of the pinball cabinet with dimensions on it- to send to the cover maker.

The back box cover will have extra material to account for the dome.

If you would be kind enough to make the sketch I can order you a cover sure.

Would need to know the total height of backbox from bottom to top of dome

Hi All
So first lot of covers arrived just before Xmas- Black B/W and Stern-

I have been contacted by the maker to clarify the DE measurements so that they are 100% correct.

Can someone with a DE game please put the measurements on the picture below please
592BA5AF-D537-441C-B7F7-22451690EFF3.png

Last edited:
IMG_5438.JPG

Is this ok? Give or take a cm etc. Jurassic Park machine. If I've missed a measurement let me know. If someone else wants to check their DE machine as a double check that would be great as I had to measure mine while trying to assault course around a ton of junk that surrounding it top to bottom while I decorate one of the rooms in the house.

View attachment 77671

Is this ok? Give or take a cm etc. Jurassic Park machine. If I've missed a measurement let me know. If someone else wants to check their DE machine as a double check that would be great as I had to measure mine while trying to assault course around a ton of junk that surrounding it top to bottom while I decorate one of the rooms in the house.
I think you are missing the depth of the back of the cabinet (you have the front at 41)

What is the wait time on these? and is it cash up front or when they arrive? any discount on x number. last question games with toppers can the backbox material allow for it or just get main cab covers?

I did post pictures of the Lethal Weapon measurements earlier in the thread that are accurate. Hopefully together with Mercifull's measurements you have what you need. The pictures are all named.

Last edited:
I did post pictures of the Lethal Weapon measurements earlier in the thread that are accurate. Hopefully together with Mercifull's measurements you have what you need. The pictures are all named.
Are you suggesting that somehow my expertly drawn scale graphic is less accurate than your photos??!!! :rofl:

Thanks Matt
I am waiting on the custom covers with patches

I did say if people want backbox Covers that have extra material to cover toppers let me know.

leathal weapon has the dome on top- what is the height of that please..

@Atlantis if you want some let me know I maybe able to add to the order

Hey Dave,

Not sure if you saw my PM, but just wondering if I could add a Black Stern to my order?

I assume the two weeks above is for all the orders?

Cheers

John

Hi John

Wish I had.. a few emails to the maker.. and a n email via PayPal asking for an update on the custom covers. Got a reply on Wednesday, saying father in hospital and would contact me on Thursday. But heard nothing.

They are good covers, and worth the wait... I ordered my SW cover & a few others... I got my SW machine before my cover!

Trust me I’m good for the £ if that is your worry.

Hi John

Wish I had.. a few emails to the maker.. and a n email via PayPal asking for an update on the custom covers. Got a reply on Wednesday, saying father in hospital and would contact me on Thursday. But heard nothing.

They are good covers, and worth the wait... I ordered my SW cover & a few others... I got my SW machine before my cover!

Trust me I’m good for the £ if that is your worry.

Thanks for the reply Dave and no, I am not worried about the money, I was just after an update as looking to get them on :0)

I might want another Stern in Black if orders are still available?

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom