What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinball courier / transportation

Smerk

Registered
Hi everyone, I've done a quick search but couldn't find a list of couriers that will look after our pins as we do. Hopefully this will help others too....so who should we use? Who have you used? Thanks, Steve

Picked up 3 for me yesterday and he is dropping here tonight you can’t get better than that
Your lucky then, usually takes a month or so to get down to Essex. I was very surprised however as he managed to collect and drop off my TAF on the same day, was preparing myself for a painful wait 😂

Here today humping star wars ep1 on his pin skates

Always first choice

Takes care with everything . Goes the extra mile and happy to collect cash from buyers

I like playing the Martin lottery.

Best ever was drop off and collection within 3 days.

Currently getting to the end of week 6.

Anticipation just adds to the fun. Can you buy another pin before the first is delivered? Can you sneak in a cheeky sale in the meantime?

Excellent! thanks for the replies. Now, anyone have a contact for him?

Good things come to those who wait.

...And also to those who’re on his regular routes, who hardly have to wait at all.

He prefers to get them in & out again, ideally same van-load, saves having to drop off, double-handle & constantly rearrange his lock-up.

I wouldn’t trust anyone else.

Ive had to wait 3 months before!! Love him
Have you told the missus [emoji23]

Of course the savvy pin buyer finds out first where in the country Martin is, and then swiftly purchases a game near his route.
Then quickly sell one of your pins to make space , he can then pick that up at the same time giving him good reason to get to you. Simples. [emoji106]

Sent from sunny Brighton using tech

Anybody heard from Martin or his whereabouts these past few days?

Really infuriates me no end having to use him but my buyer has insisted.

Anybody heard from Martin or his whereabouts these past few days?

Really infuriates me no end having to use him but my buyer has insisted.

He is with me tomorrow and doing a full days work for me Sunday
You have to bare with him this time if year as he has his kids a lot of the time and like most people would probably like a holiday he is working hard to accommodate everyone believe me

He is with me tomorrow and doing a full days work for me Sunday
You have to bare with him this time if year as he has his kids a lot of the time and like most people would probably like a holiday he is working hard to accommodate everyone believe me

Patience isn't the issue. Communication is. I think everyone would appreciate it if he could learn how to answer his phone or respond to texts. We've all got busy lives.

It can be real frustrating getting hold of him but there's nothing quite like the excitement of his van pulling up!

Organised Martin to pick a couple of pins up - collected last wednesday, should be with me this wed (Norfolk - Bristol).

He’s in holiday and his brother is covering...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back
Top Bottom