What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinball company phoning it in?

HRC stung a lot of ops as made no money on site. many ended up as doner games for other Sterns. A fate that befell many a hurricane , popeye , congo and nba fastbreak back in the day. during the export boom the exporters wouldn't take fastbreak or popeye as just too many of them and the importing companies said no. At one point I bought 2 for £100 each just for the WPC95 board sets

on a positive note its great to see Pat back in the game. the industry needs people like him working on games

Big buck hunter is licenced from the video game.
Grand Prix may of been the last even that was a rethemed nascar for the Euro market,

Game sounds good imo. Not sure of the logistics of the machine calling your phone but if they pull it off it would be a laugh

He just needs to get TH out now to stop people moaning

Taking Full Throttle (and Cpt Nemo) out of the pic what was the last original theme? Would Mustang almost count? I know the name of the car was involved but did that affect game play in any way? Were they limited as to what they could or couldn't do than if it had been called "4 wheel drive"?

I suspect we have to go back to RFM for the last original theme.

Whoa Nelly

Good call. Nellies not even on my Radar as I've never seen one. Does the Scorgasm machine also count?

Played both at NLP
Scorgasm is a bit like a toy bagatelle game. Don't think you even have to plug it in.
Nelly is great imo

Back
Top Bottom