What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinball Circus

Gary Flower

Site Supporter
Something that not everyone will have seen.

Attachments

• Pinball Circus.jpg
    Pinball Circus.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 93
I'm still hoping that the Circus Maximus remake with improvements makes it to production. I played one of the few originals in Vegas and thought it was great fun, but I can definitely imagine the novelty wearing off quite quickly. An expanded game with more complex rules could be very interesting and I just love the vertical design.

The stepped flipper design looks like it may make the game a bit hard to play.
Do any other games have this feature?

@JustLikeMe - only 2 machines exist I am lead to believe. A friend of mine via Mr Flower made enquires to attempt to buy one of them about 10 years ago but the offer was rejected.

A few people I know have played it. The protos I was told did not have completed software.

I can not see this game getting made now. Plus from what I have been told - it is not a great game!

Personally my goal machine would be Big Bang Bar and not one of the pinball circus remakes.....

I always have liked wire form ramps and these are amazing. This looks packed with areas for specific features.
But that clown is a nightmare.

Back
Top Bottom