What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinball Centre

Andy_B

Registered
Hi.

I'm looking to get Taxi cabinet decals which are in stock at Pinball Centre.

Can anyone comment on quality of artwork and material?

I usually buy from Retro Refurbs but no reply to my latest enquiry.

Andy

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Last resort that place from my experience with quality.
Not personally seen those decals though.

Don't think Retro Refurbs will do BW stuff anymore unfortunately. Never had an issue with pinball cantre personally but havent seen their decals. Pinball decals EU have been reccomend on here a few times.

I found retro refurbs as hit and miss. He doesnt publicise bally williams stuff but I would bet he still has the files!
@xianek does some nice stuff.
pinball center are miss more than hit.
pinballdecals eu I found good.

I fitted some BK decals which shrunk 2-3mm in my unheated garage last winter exposing the adhesive.
Unfortunately a warm house didn't return them to original size.
Had to remove the exposed adhesive.

Never even considered it would be an issue.

Just to add my two cents... Decals do shrink. The foil is thermoplastic. So it is always important to buy fresh decals and apply them within a short period of time of the purchase. Cheers, Krystian

They were fine when they went on. It must have been prolonged exposure to the cold.52b398cd030cc2fc20394b775ac4447c.jpgaa6b91bb83e7c0038cc583cc981c2e9d.jpg

Used the next gen decals from pinball center on my earthshaker restore and had no issues with them, they looked and felt fine to me but not really got anything to compare to so my opinion is probably not worth much!

Back
Top Bottom