What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinball cake.

Onze

Getting high on Novus fumes.
10 Years
image.jpg

Here's a picture of my superb 40th birthday cake that my wife sorted out for me with a little assistance from @Wizcat off this forum.

Many more thanks to @Wizcat for arranging for a few of the NLP guys to attend my birthday bash last night. It was very unexpected and an excellent surprise. :)

Even more thanks to the following attendees of said birthday party and for their generous gift to me. Their attendance made my night very special indeed.

@replicas @Mooseman @DrPinball @JMP @TYHO Mark (NLP) Alan? I hope I've not forgotten anybody, if I have I'm going to blame it on my hangover.

Last edited:
Cake was amazing, as was the night in general. Good times. Happy birthday mate :)

Thanks for all of the birthday wishes. I hope all you guys at the slam are having a great time.

Just got back, absolutely knackered.... Glad you enjoyed your birthday Andre. Turning 40 = new pin !!

Back
Top Bottom