What's new

Pinball Cabin Progress

lukewells

Registered
Well it's taking some serious effort to get all the machines up and running properly, but it looks like I am pretty much done now with the first row, so here is a sneak peek of Row #1

IMG_20140409_183007 (Medium).jpg

Again big thanks are due to the people who helped make the cabin happen (@JMP @replicas @Onze @Wizcat @Mooseman MarkWhoIsNotOnTheForum)
Hopefully I am not too far away from being able to have a proper meet! In the meantime, feel free to pop in and play some games if you are in the area!

Nice.
Just realized why you got a Nightmoves cocktail for. To put your drinks on while you play a real pinball :).
Seriously, it's looking spot on.

That Night Moves is a good laugh to play, great sounds and music. Proper 80's !! First row lookin' good. :)

Looks great luke! Is Lost World shorter than the other machines, or is that just how it looks in the picture?

Some nice machines - R&B is one of my all time favs!

Cheers, Mark

Looks great luke! Is Lost World shorter than the other machines, or is that just how it looks in the picture?

Some nice machines - R&B is one of my all time favs!

Cheers, Mark

Yep, they are in size order (so the tallest are in the Apex and the shortest by the walls) so I can have toppers on them all.

R&B is a great game. Love mine and spent about twice what the machine is worth in restoring it

Ah, that makes sense! I see you have more more unusual (in the UK at least) Blue R&B? I've had 3 in the past, and they were all the black model - I think the blue looks pretty funky!

Ah, that makes sense! I see you have more more unusual (in the UK at least) Blue R&B? I've had 3 in the past, and they were all the black model - I think the blue looks pretty funky!

I've never understood that one. Most of the ones I have ever seen forsale in the UK (including several on ebay) have been Black, yet Black in theory is the rare one as they were made specifically for a single distributor in France

"I've never understood that one. Most of the ones I have ever seen forsale in the UK (including several on ebay) have been Black, yet Black in theory is the rare one as they were made specifically for a single distributor in France"

I've thought the same thing - initially I thought my first black one must be quite rare for the same reason, until I saw they all seem to be back - at least the ones I've seen! The benefit of a black cab is at least they are easier to touch up, if required :)

Cheers, Mark

Back
Top Bottom