What's new

Pinball Brothers - Queen

Jsyjamie

Registered
Alias
Jamie
Looks a decent layout. I quite like the piano keys for stand ups.
Hopefully they release a working one soon for us to see.
Although if the UK distributor doesn't know it is in production then it may be a while 😂

Nothing to see here, move along.
Who wants a music pin from a set of one hit wonders 😉

@Horsey like most things - there’s always agreements about who can say what and when. Should there be anything to say of course. 🤣

Pinball Brothers have just announced the Alien LV which has sold really well, we have orders to fulfil on that and a load more SV’s coming in (distributed by us and Pinball Heaven).

If game two is indeed Queen, I hope that does really well for them too.

I want a queen machine and I want it all and I want it right now ...
And someone to make an alternative backglass immediately 😂

Heighway had the Queen licence (it was being discussed when I was there). The first idea was a cocktail 'nightmoves' style game.

This has been talked about for quite a while. Perhaps they are actually doing what Bally Williams did in the 80s and 90s and putting out a prototype to get opinions.

There is more photos and honestly it looks like a total turd. Can you imagine the build quality ****show like alien? Not sure I’ll bother going down to check it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Can JJP make a decent GnR with decent sound and no PF issue?
Can Stern make a good Led Zeppelin?
Can HomePin make a good Spinal Tap?

I just hope Queen does not have Adam Lambert on it..... that would be daft.
Bang to rights Phil!
Adam Lambert shouldn't be anywhere near Queen or a Queen pin.
Queen died when Freddie died.
The tribute was good, but that should have been the end of it.

Come on, Neil. We all know you by now. If that had "Stern Pinball" on it, you'd be on the phone to Phil right now. :rofl:

@Pick Holder was the playfield design done at HP or did they literally just have the license and work hadn't begun on it?
Barry Oursler design, the official title was “Queen Live” based on the Wembley concert. Mini playfield being a stage in the centre at the back. Mode based game with 12 (from memory) songs, no under pressure but most other good stuff from the gig included

I think it looks pretty decent art wise on the pf. Some integration and ideas borrowed from GNR with a bit of LZ psychedelia. What’s everyone’s thoughts on the new Alien? Gather there was one at Pinfest and the old one too

Queen is probably a "sacred" theme to a lot of us so we WANT it to be good

maybe best we can hope for is Haggis remake FG with an alternative soundtrack option!

Back
Top Bottom