What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinball Barn

Jesus no - demolition firm !
I'm in constant awe of how much skill the guys have and how much damage they can inflict.
I hadn't appreciated what a complex task demolition was - quite an education
I bet the cost of tearing the old one down cost more than most pin sheds putting up!

That is serious scale shed building going on.

I found the removal of waste material the part I underestimated for anything I have built.

what's the advantage of the crusher? easier to work with the sand like stuff rather then the rocks? or just takes up less room?

what's the advantage of the crusher? easier to work with the sand like stuff rather then the rocks? or just takes up less room?
The concrete lumps are way too big to use, so we'd wind up taking them away and then bringing in hardcore for the new foundations. The crusher is effectively creating the hardcore - although it looks like a pile of dust, it's a thin layer, underneath is hardcore.

Had to watch it twice - second time to concentrate on the sheep & clouds - looks like it's going to be impressive - get George Clarke on the case!

Time lapse videos are so satisfying! Really cool to have that for yourself to look back on in the future too

Back
Top Bottom