What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinball Assembly Blades

Deffo interested in a set.. Not suire how much would be saved... Might be worth pinging them a mail asking what they can do Re Postage and also see if they will do a quantity price reduction...??
Problem may be that the in-UK postage costs may kill it :(

However deffo up for it if costs make sense :)

Good shout. I'll shoot em a post now and see. Assuming pinfest is still on later in the year we could wait until then to distribute.

Only a small reduction - don't think it'll be worthwhile. Might just order a set for myself! :D

I would be up for a pair but think with the postage cost and packaging etc it might be better buying direct?

I attached a strip of velcro (the soft side) along the edges of the playfield on BSD, works a treat and costs pennies.

I attached a strip of velcro (the soft side) along the edges of the playfield on BSD, works a treat and costs pennies.
My TAF and TZ has felt stuck like that but both have come off in places and twist, then the sticky stuff can go on the sides.
My BSD has nothing and been ok, don’t think it’s that tight though. But your playfield has been up and down so much it’s probably a good idea😁

My TAF and TZ has felt stuck like that but both have come off in places and twist, then the sticky stuff can go on the sides.
My BSD has nothing and been ok, don’t think it’s that tight though. But your playfield has been up and down so much it’s probably a good idea😁

Yeah they've certainly been well and truly tested on mine! I have them in inch long vertical strips that wrap up around the edges of the playfield. Works ok.

Maybe Retro refurbs should do them @PeteB ?

I honestly don't see any need for them. People just need to be more careful and not be such butter fingers, or just fix whatever is sticking out on your game. I've installed my SideBlades and Pinball Center's Mirror blades in over 40 games and never once messed them up with the playfield.

No issue with people using these protectors if thats really their thing but personally I can't be ar5ed with making and selling them.

Have PMd the interested parties if anyone else is keen let me know early today as I'll do an order later.

Even though @PeteB has poo pooed them I think I firmly fall into his clumsy butter fingers category and these will serve me well 👌

I have a set and yes they can help but also be a pain in the BS.
Some pins just don't have the gap to take the mirror and the protector.
Ended up using paper sheet as thinner.

Now just don't bother.... Once you get a scratch its all over anyway

Back
Top Bottom