What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

pinball artists looking for posters for the new cave

The seeker

Registered
Hi folks ok so i am doing a little renovation project and im going to have a little floor space at the back for a newer man cave. I have been on the dirty donnie site and seen some amazing posters that he sells, I'm sure picking some up! we all love zombie yeti and bryan flyland 's stuff but can anyone recommend any other artists that do similar work that i should be checking out ? With a keen interest in guitar based rock music and video games atari ect along with 70's/ 80's movies I'm looking for posters or work covering those sort of things. like i said i'm really just after some names i can google who do similar work to frame in the cave but cant really find anything on goggle as i dont really know what it would be listed under? many thanks

Franchi has sent me stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Franchi has sent me stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I had no such luck unfortunately.
I get the feeling he doesn’t like shipping overseas.
I messaged him via his media coy - Metaluna5 with view to purchasing Jaws, Sup78 + Beetlejuice. Didn’t even respond.
If you look at any posts on his site ref international shipping he doesn’t respond 🤷‍♂️
His products do say shipping to US only, in attached.
In the end Brad from Lit Frames sorted me out with a Superman78 he had 1 left.

I would have loved the Franchi latest Beetljuice translite - oh well.
037467D7-6ED2-4538-B0B9-91188DB89505.jpeg

I have lots of new translites available inc Aerosmith. I also have some ancient framed posters and some one other interesting items. PM me if interested.

I know you've mentioned Brian's stuf, but I have lots of each of the WH20, MB, AFM and MM signed artworks on the way. They are on the next incoming as there was a delay with the MM sideblades, will be here in 2 weeks I would say :D

I had no such luck unfortunately.
I get the feeling he doesn’t like shipping overseas.
I messaged him via his media coy - Metaluna5 with view to purchasing Jaws, Sup78 + Beetlejuice. Didn’t even respond.
If you look at any posts on his site ref international shipping he doesn’t respond 🤷‍♂️
His products do say shipping to US only, in attached.
In the end Brad from Lit Frames sorted me out with a Superman78 he had 1 left.

I would have loved the Franchi latest Beetljuice translite - oh well.
View attachment 133843
Yeah he will ignore you if your anywhere but in the states. I got a cool guy off pinside to send me over a couple of his translites.

Back
Top Bottom