What's new

Pinball Arcade Season 4!!

Checking Wikipedia for the release date of SST (it's due next month!) I noticed it said that there is a 'Ghostbusters themed pinball machine based on Haunted House' standalone game from FarSight, available on IOS and Android.

I can't find this in the App Store though....has anyone come across it?

Think @kevlar might have some info about Ghostbusters, unless it's top secret :suspect:
Not a secret anymore, been out a while but strangely I can't find it in the AppStore either. Don't sweat it though, it's rubish.

Edit....seems it was taken down due to a problem with the token system or something. Like I said its crap anyway.

Last edited:
I've got it on my Android and I'm sure I got it from Play Store but I can't find it there now.

I have to agree I don't like it much either - tried it a couple of times then just left it alone, but I don't really like pinball on my android anyway.

I'm only just getting into this, it's a lot cheaper than buying the real thing :D

I've been playing on my Ipad, but the kids are usually hogging it.
What do others play on?
Thought about putting it on a laptop - you need Steam or something?? Anyone know if you can transfer purchases from Ipad to PC?

How do I find your scores Kev? I only have a few games so might start again on PC if I can't transfer them.

Recently came out on Xbox one so I've been playing/buying there after trying to decide between that and iPad.

no sign of season 4 on xbox though

At first I was a bit disappointed they weren't transferable then after thinking I wouldn't expect cross platform of other games. Ahh Pretty addictive...

Back
Top Bottom