What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinball arcade on xbox one.........

ShootAgainChris

Registered
Recently got a xbox one and noticed that TPA is available to download so naturally I downloaded it with the free TOTAN table to see what it is like

Well in short it is sh!te. It is really jerky and when you get a multiball The game just can't handle it.

Has anyone else got it yet and do you have the same issues with it?

In my opinion it must be lazy programming because surely the latest xbox should be able to handle a pinball game.there doesn't seem to be any options to run it at a lower spec so don't know what to do really. Shame

Same here - runs really well for me - by far the smoothest version i've played and the lighting effects are sublime. CV especially looks bloody lovely.

About the only way i'll get to enjoy that one without selling a limb or a kidney first.

Ah thanks guys for the feedback. Must be something wrong with my setup. I am using a hdmi cable plugged into a 40" TV

Perhaps some of the settings on the telly are causing the jerks

What TV do you use?

Do you have stuff downloading on the Xbox ? Games or demos etc

That could cause problems if there are downloads going on in the background

Last edited:
Do you have stuff downloading on the Xbox ? Games or demos etc

That could cause problems if there are downloads going on I. The background

No nothing downloading. I have now noticed that it is some tables that are worse than others

I will keep fiddling and try it with a different telly to see what happens

Also running on a plasma here too with no issues.

Possibly worth deleting from the HDD and re-installing maybe? Keep in mind that will probably lose any high scores you've set though.

I am still having issues with mine. Just out of interest do you all have the paid download version? I was just trying it on the free trial versions. Does the xbox download more material when you buy the packs or does it just unlock what's already downloaded?

Just a thought that maybe when you buy the packs it downloads some patches

Don't really want to part with the money based on the quality of the trial tables

I'm definitely only running the demo at the moment.

I've bought them all on the iPad and don't want to buy them all again (maybe if they produce their promised cabinet tables)

I bought season 2 on the PS4 recently, my god Champion Pub is a glitchy mess! Lots of sound issues and even had a shot actually go through the side of the table and through the wall! Never seen that on any other. Thankfully all others have been fine, wh20 in particular is a good recreation and really fun

Back
Top Bottom