What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinball Arcade - Addams Kickstarter

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeyD2

Registered
Hellooo,

Been lurking a while, only ever posted once before, should really do an introduction post too, not sure if I'm posting this in the right place or whatever so may need moving by a mod.

Not sure if anyone really plays or is interested in the work the guys at Farsight Studios are doing on digitising pins for mobile, PC and consoles? They make an app/game called the Pinball arcade.

But at the minute they are running a kickstarter campaign to raise funds for the license to produce the Addams Family.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1067367405/pinball-arcade-the-addams-family

Apparently it's pretty costly for the licenses and they are doing quite well at the minute, but thought I'd do my bit and spread the word.

Take a look and if you like what you see donate a few quid to bring the Addams Family and pins to a wider audience.

Cheers

Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom