What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinball and vids on telly...

£328K in total apparently. i bet he wishes they kept that quiet, all the pikeys and scallywags will take time off from nicking the lead off rooves for a piece of that action.
seriously, i hope he invests in a decent alarm, as publicity brings both good and bad people

£328K in total apparently. i bet he wishes they kept that quiet, all the pikeys and scallywags will take time off from nicking the lead off rooves for a piece of that action.
seriously, i hope he invests in a decent alarm, as publicity brings both good and bad people
I was thinking exactly the same thing, wouldn't take long to empty with an artic.

Arcade club website crashed during program. The national publicity surely outweighs the negatives hopefully. Proof is in the pudding . how many extra punters will turn up tonight?

Looks great and well done to Andy. But I was kinda pre-occupied looking at Jamine tho!

Phil

Thought Andy came across very well and the arcade is a good as it looks. Was funny seeing clips and close ups of my old Judge Dredd.

One thing about Andy, he shows no signs of slowing down on the collection..... :D

Back
Top Bottom