What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold pin2dmd-XL 192x64 DMD

russdx1

Site Supporter
Alias
russdx
Came with a machine but plasma looks so much better so removed the ****ty thing.

No idea what it’s worth so throw me a number :D

Wouldn't be the 256x64 ones would it? Those have only just been released and I doubt any have been built yet.. except luckys of course.

Plus I think you have to put a figure when selling stuff 👍

If its on a Data East Maverick/Baywatch (the larger DMD) it is a PIN2DMD-XL which is 192 by 64

The standard DMDs are 128 by 32.

You would not have a 256x64

If its a standard size Pin2DMD then it also depends what board is in it. I would be interested if its an evolution board. Get in touch mate with a pic.

Ah my mistake yes it’s the 192x64 board, it came out a Frankinstien. I will update the advert. No idea what they are worth why no price yet. Will add a photo today.

They were 'orginally' £145 to be correct.

Can I just ask if Frankenstein has a good colourisation? If not you will not be getting the real benefit of the Pin2DMD. The one in Batman Forever at Flipout looks amazing on a larger sized DMD. You can also adjust the brightness as that can make a big difference.

I have one in my Baywatch and can confirm the hard working life saving lip smackin wise crackin pepsi drinking California beach ladies look awesome in colour 😁

And on a practical note I don’t have to worry about my old aging big original dmd crapping out - those things are pricey to replace with new.

Back
Top Bottom