What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pin Stadium Light install WOZ RR Edition

Sicoe

Registered
Alias
Simon_Coe316
Good Morning All

I am new to the forums and also now a new proud owner of a WOZ RR Pinball.

I have received some Pin Stadium Lights but have never worked on a Pinball before so i know we all need to start somewhere but i am a little hesitant to give it a go without assistance! Is there anyone that is in the Kettering Northants Area that could assist or if not be able to spend a bit of facetime to assist me.

Kind regards Simon

They are pretty straightforward, the pinstadium website has videos and other installation detail, including speifics for Woz. I've never owned a Woz but I do know on the JJPs I have used them on that we don't have a service port (power socket) in UK models so you will need to take the power from either an external power supply or tap into the internal 12v. Again details are on the pinstadium website.

They are pretty straightforward, the pinstadium website has videos and other installation detail, including speifics for Woz. I've never owned a Woz but I do know on the JJPs I have used them on that we don't have a service port (power socket) in UK models so you will need to take the power from either an external power supply or tap into the internal 12v. Again details are on the pinstadium website.
Thank you Jake i will take a look

Hi All

i removed the glass to try and start the install but was unable to remove the balls! Any WOZ Owners out there able to advise.

Thanks Simon

Don't have a WOZ but isn't there an option in the menus to empty the trough? Failing that just manually activate the trough kicker by hand?

Don't have a WOZ but isn't there an option in the menus to empty the trough? Failing that just manually activate the trough kicker by hand?

Thanks Ronsplooter

yes exactly that and got the balls out fine, managed to get most of the install done apart from being able to plug the GI and Flashers to the board as i was unable to get the playfield fully upright to get to it and i really didnt want to push it or break it as this is my first machine and i am new to Pinball, i think for the last part i am going to try and get an engineer to do this or if anyone in the Northants region would be so kind i am happy to pay them for there time and fuel.

Kind regards Simon

You won't break it. They do need some force, YouTube has loads of videos showing playfields being lifted. Once you see it done on there it will make more sense. Being a pinball owner you will need to do this from time to time and it will be very costly to get someone round every time.

You won't break it. They do need some force, YouTube has loads of videos showing playfields being lifted. Once you see it done on there it will make more sense. Being a pinball owner you will need to do this from time to time and it will be very costly to get someone round every time.

Thank you Jake most appriciated

Back
Top Bottom