What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Complete Pin Shed - On A Budget (ish)

Just been re-reading all this. Superb games room. :thumbs:

What was your total £ in the end for the building? Just trying to work out if to do something similar.... Cheers.

Just been re-reading all this. Superb games room. :thumbs:

What was your total £ in the end for the building? Just trying to work out if to do something similar.... Cheers.

Thanks mate :)

There are still a few bits to do and move in which is why I haven't done a final "Complete" update.

Cost wise, I think we were up to £4,100

Add plasterboard £150
Plasterers £300
Flooring £375
Electrician £600
Plumber £ 250
Paint £75

Think that's about it, sure there a few £ in odds and sods but roughly £5850.

The original plan was to do it for less than £6.5k so I would call it a success! :D

Will do a "Complete" update in a few weeks time, until then thanks to everyone for their questions and input. I hope you enjoyed this process as much as me! :thumbs:

Attachment 1.jpg

It looks awesome and is one of my favourite pin-shed builds on this forum.

I'm pleased to announce that this particular build has set the wheels in motion for my own pin-shack coming in summer 2017! ;)

Thank you for the inspiration!

It looks awesome and is one of my favourite pin-shed builds on this forum.

I'm pleased to announce that this particular build has set the wheels in motion for my own pin-shack coming in summer 2017! ;)

Thank you for the inspiration!

Looking forward to it Pete :thumbs:

Loving it. Did you sort your gti club woes out?

I'd love a twin like that. Id go against the grain and mame it with lcds to nail the reliability

Loving it. Did you sort your gti club woes out?

I'd love a twin like that. Id go against the grain and mame it with lcds to nail the reliability

Unfortunately not but haven't really had time to get into it properly yet so fingers crossed!

That's the other option but hopefully it won't come to that...

Back
Top Bottom