What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Pin project

lozpeters

Registered
10 Years
Hi guys,

i really want a pinball machine but cannot afford a working one atm, plus i like to tinker & fix things!! I really want to get back into pinball machine ownership now i have space in my house so hopefully someone here can help?

Does anyone have and SS pinball machine that needs to be repared?? Ideally mostly complete but open to what you have, it must be electronic rather than mechanical but apart from that i dont mind!! (i am very hands on engineer so i wont be fazed by a load of work!!)

I have a working Pachinko and Pachislo machine that i would be willing to trade if you were interested too (Pachinko & Pachislo machines are japanese gaming devices a Pachinko is a vertical type pinball machine & a Pachislo is like a mini fruit machine) just let me know if this would interest you!!

I am located in Bristol but can travel for the right machine!! let me know what u got!

Cheers
loz

pinball heaven have a hook project on ebay cheap at the mo allmost tempted myself but thats way in the deep end for me to start with lol

pinball heaven have a hook project on ebay cheap at the mo allmost tempted myself but thats way in the deep end for me to start with lol

Yeh I've got my eye on that one, i recon it will go for more than i can spend atm :(

I dunno I don't think it will the price hasn't really moved but the amount it might need replacing might be high. Needs rede calling for a start and that's about 200

was my bleddy iphone was redecaling = new stickers / artwork on the cabinet. Well the back box on that one needs doing u cant realy see much of it on the cabinet

As a dyslexic I read that as re-decaling or redoing the decals. Which are the cabinet graphics, that can be bought as a sheet for about £200 for most machines. The cabinet is best striped of all parts and sanded down and so can cost you a fair amount more than just £200 because you end up doing so much more.

I might be wrong, he night have meant red calling which is something else...

Edit: Took my network too long to post this message.

Wouldn't need redecalling to play it.

maybe when you have time and money yes. The outside of the cabinet is last on my list for any work...

play the games don't polish and put away...

As a dyslexic I read that as re-decaling or redoing the decals. Which are the cabinet graphics, that can be bought as a sheet for about £200 for most machines. The cabinet is best striped of all parts and sanded down and so can cost you a fair amount more than just £200 because you end up doing so much more.

I might be wrong, he night have meant red calling which is something else...

Edit: Took my network too long to post this message.

no you where right im also dyslexic lol but it was my phone that decided it would change it

You can't get cab decals for a Hook anyway. Data East games in general don't seem to get repro decals created.

i thought it might be predictive txt!! always catches me out :) decal's won't bother me!! as long as i can get it working and play it that's all that really mattress :) once i have more money to space i could look intonew decals

no i completely missed the end of the auction! i didn't realise i got no internet in the pub and only got the ebay reminder on le phone after the auction had ended!

so Ime still looking! there are a couple of machines listed on ebay this weekend that i have my eye on!

Anything exciting? Not had a proper look this w/e. there's a bop 15 mins down the road from me but have a feeling when he gets back to me he's going to want a over inflated eBay price for a battered grubby machine

Anything exciting? Not had a proper look this w/e. there's a bop 15 mins down the road from me but have a feeling when he gets back to me he's going to want a over inflated eBay price for a battered grubby machine

what's bop short 4?? there's silverball mania near my fiances parents house, space invaders in London and bad cats down in devon there are some others i think but can't remember!!

I've probably got too many projects in the warehouse realistically, not sure what I'd let go really, maybe dr dude or space invaders, maybe something else dunno.. Will need repairs but fully complete pins whichever ones I decide to out.

I've probably got too many projects in the warehouse realistically, not sure what I'd let go really, maybe dr dude or space invaders, maybe something else dunno.. Will need repairs but fully complete pins whichever ones I decide to out.

ohhh i agree, i think you do have too many projects in your warehouse :) lol

where abouts is your warehouse? i would like a Dr dude if you were thinking of parting with it!! just let me know if u do want to have a little clearout :)

Back
Top Bottom