What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

pin pic

Lol - i was about to ask if that was Ive
biggrin-1.png

Just warming up for Radical! Be nice to get Skateball and Radical together, maybe BMX too.

I notice you were only prepared to try this move once you had Andy Netherwood on standby.

mufcmufc' date=' post: 1662972 said:
I note you are looking lovingly at the Spectrum to your left

You haven't seen the photo taken approx 2.5 seconds later, I lose the fight with gravity and all control, and extreme pinballing becomes extreme cartwheeling thru the air, slamming in to Spectrum and taking out the backglass in the process. Sorry about that
wink-1.png
I think Rav has all the pieces.

GrizZ' date=' post: 1662996 said:
You haven't seen the photo taken approx 2.5 seconds later, I lose the fight with gravity and all control, and extreme pinballing becomes extreme cartwheeling thru the air, slamming in to Spectrum and taking out the backglass in the process. Sorry about that
wink-1.png
I think Rav has all the pieces.

Well, it took a while to find that glass so you'd better get your glue out sonny

No trampoline ...just pure skill ... didn't lose the ball...
wink-1.png
..don't try it at home kids.

Another bout of impromptu extreme pinballing at the Pinball Party in August did nearly result in serious injury :eek:
biggrin-1.png
:confused: .....2.30am and a head full of Mr Jack Daniels perhaps played a part

Play safe now y'all.

Phil Dixon' date=' post: 1662950 said:
Just warming up for Radical! Be nice to get Skateball and Radical together, maybe BMX too.

Radical has made it down to the Outpost. Will be set up next to it soon, and no doubt the pair will take outings to future events together.

Back
Top Bottom