What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PIN JACK revisited or as Deleted Member calls it a game changer! Finally a viable Alternative and much better!

I don’t understand this…. is this to leave 2 stumps that sit on the plate on the fatmax and hold the wooden leg in place so it doesn’t slip off? :hmm:
Oh and tbh it wouldnt slip of fits just my belt and bracers approach

First 3 now posted out but If anyone else wants one sent just drop message here or DM me.

They are FOC (free of charge) but please cover my Postage which is £1.55 for RM 2nd class large letter.

IMG_3784.jpeg

First 3 now posted out but If anyone else wants one sent just drop message here or DM me.

They are FOC (free of charge) but please cover my Postage which is £1.55 for RM 2nd class large letter.

View attachment 249779
If i may please Colin that would be awesome. Will drop you a PM.
Mine was supposed to be here today, however have just received shipping notification, so guessing that will be tomorrow/Thursday now :)

Thank you Sir!

Except I've buggered up and posted the same clip twice

Works a bloody treat.
£16 from Screwfix
Easy peasy

You are totally right but like the deleted member said to me the other day “we spend 10’s of thousands on pinball but when it comes to a useful tool we use a chewing gum and lolly stick fix 😂
Hate to say it but he kinda right

You are totally right but like the deleted member said to me the other day “we spend 10’s of thousands on pinball but when it comes to a useful tool we use a chewing gum and lolly stick fix 😂
Hate to say it but he kinda right
Completely right!!!

Mate, it works.
It's stable.
Raises easy.
Lowers smoothly.
Costs little
Sometimes the simple ideas are spot on
I think this is a super idea I had one of these that was a roof rack for the car back in the day and it was invaluable and used it a lot.
Howerer it is each to there own and after removing 2 pins from vans the past couple of days using this without the need to lift anything was priceless.

Im not quite sure how the bag would help as the pin was quite low after sliding it out of the van! I just jacked it upto leg height and attached the legs, slid it almost fully out then jacked the front, pulled the van away and popped on the front legs. This was all on my lonesome with zero lifting letting me putting it on Garys wheel gadgets and rolling into my gamesroom. Before the Fatjack 3000 I would need a helper.

With the bag system it would require different size legs or maybe a hydrolic stool as that used to be my goto from the back of a van so thats food for thought if you ever encounter this. I do regurlary and with 11 currently set up in the house and 2 in the garage its easy justafiable in my instance.

Does the bag work on the back legs or do you have a few different size wodden legs or add a book or two? Again maybe a hydrolic bar stool may come in handy I gave mine to @Chaggers.
Time is on my side im retired and have loads of it but crawling underneath setting up a Leg / Chair / whatever then pumping up im leaving to the patient chilled of the world. I want it done now no messing and I can slide under the pin and lift the back legs in about 5 second and drop just as quick all very smoothly.

Dont take this personal I am not knocking the idea and applaud your input of easy ways to lift pins and being honest I would have used your very idea had the FatMax Lifter not been released!
Since the official Pinjack was released I have been trying wood clamps and those cheap amazon copys but found them all terrible and like I said after trying the pinjack at pinfest @ $140 each (you need 2) it set me on this path.
Both our ideas are great it up to you to decide which path to take and money is an option for some albeit they seem to find 5-10k lying around every few month lol

I think this is a super idea I had one of these that was a roof rack for the car back in the day and it was invaluable and used it a lot.
Howerer it is each to there own and after removing 2 pins from vans the past couple of days using this without the need to lift anything was priceless.

Im not quite sure how the bag would help as the pin was quite low after sliding it out of the van! I just jacked it upto leg height and attached the legs, slid it almost fully out then jacked the front, pulled the van away and popped on the front legs. This was all on my lonesome with zero lifting letting me putting it on Garys wheel gadgets and rolling into my gamesroom. Before the Fatjack 3000 I would need a helper.

With the bag system it would require different size legs or maybe a hydrolic stool as that used to be my goto from the back of a van so thats food for thought if you ever encounter this. I do regurlary and with 11 currently set up in the house and 2 in the garage its easy justafiable in my instance.

Does the bag work on the back legs or do you have a few different size wodden legs or add a book or two? Again maybe a hydrolic bar stool may come in handy I gave mine to @Chaggers.
Time is on my side im retired and have loads of it but crawling underneath setting up a Leg / Chair / whatever then pumping up im leaving to the patient chilled of the world. I want it done now no messing and I can slide under the pin and lift the back legs in about 5 second and drop just as quick all very smoothly.

Dont take this personal I am not knocking the idea and applaud your input of easy ways to lift pins and being honest I would have used your very idea had the FatMax Lifter not been released!
Since the official Pinjack was released I have been trying wood clamps and those cheap amazon copys but found them all terrible and like I said after trying the pinjack at pinfest @ $140 each (you need 2) it set me on this path.
Both our ideas are great it up to you to decide which path to take and money is an option for some albeit they seem to find 5-10k lying around every few month lol
Not offended at all Col.
Let's be honest, yours is a much better solution than mine - yours being Waitrose and mine the Lidl alternative 😅.
If I was moving pins around on a regular basis then I'd go for your solution without a doubt but for the occasional requirement, the cheapy whoopie cushion idea does just fine.
Cheers

Back
Top Bottom