What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pin / Games Room

nibsy

Registered
Well I'm just about there with my games room so thought I'd post up a few pics.
Corvette is still under repair and No Fear is awaiting a new jump ramp though is fully working. LW3 has been great, my first pin and pretty reliable so far.
IMAG0427.jpg IMAG0426.jpg

Attachments

• IMAG0426.jpg
    IMAG0426.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 1
looks sweet dude ive just gutted my spare room :) im thinking i could be doing with a games room now!!!

I could get hung on this site for what I'm about to say: there's probably room for 6 pins in total but I think the room will get more use if I have 2 pins, my arcade cab, a tv for console games and a sofa. Also put my guitar and amp in there ;).

I could get hung on this site for what I'm about to say: there's probably room for 6 pins in total but I think the room will get more use if I have 2 pins, my arcade cab, a tv for console games and a sofa. Also put my guitar and amp in there ;).
Its only a matter of time before the 6 pinball machines are in there and everything non pinball has been removed.

Its only a matter of time before the 6 pinball machines are in there and everything non pinball has been removed.

I do have a large lounge to put other things in or does that just mean I started off with the wrong room as a games room or both rooms will become filled?

I do have a large lounge to put other things in or does that just mean I started off with the wrong room as a games room or both rooms will become filled?
When you buy your first pinball machine you think the satifaction of owning one will be enough, Oh no its like an addiction and then it moves to owning a second and then a third. you start looking for more space to fit in a fourth and then number five. once you have then filled what space you had you start looking for more, not thinking about selling one to make the space , no I need more space for number six, seven and eight.
Most people on here will relate to the slippy slope of pinball ownership, like Poibugs saying goes "How many pins is a good number to own ?" Answer however many you already have plus one.
You always need that one more fix.
I started with a games room, now its a pinball room and nothing else (except for the beer fridge) but thats the law, you gotta have beer in the pinball room.
Good luck in resisting the urge to buy number four. Just go out and buy it and get rid of the sofa, why the hell do you need to sit down anyway? Get a bar stool if you need a seat.

Nice games room by the way. (soon to become a pinball room)

So true ^

Looking good and enjoy your space while you have it. :) I had three video cabs and all went to make space for more pins.

Back
Top Bottom