What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Pin for non pinhead and kids.

DanLewell

Registered
My brother is looking for a pin for his games room. He isn't a pinhead at all so hasnt got a clue what is good or bad but wants something that looks ok and that his kids will enjoy playing.

He doesn't want to spend NIB money, so that probably rules out a few but I wasn't sure what to recommend. I think theme is more important than gameplay for him but anything that can be set to give easy multi balls will probably be enjoyed by the kids more.

I was thinking TSPP maybe or DESW?

Which games are enjoyed most by non pinheads when they come and play your games?

Star Trek next generation sttng seems to always draw a non pinhead crowd....
Also simpsons pinball party I agree but once they play it ...well that's the end of the non pinheads interest..but they seem to keep playing sttng...all the rest that attract non pinheads are far to pricey these days.....Keith and jack.

Ha ha sometimes I hate predictive text on an ipad no good gofers is the machine I think is great for kids and adults,funny for kids and a level of difficulty for adults.

I'd go with WCS, good game and brilliant for kids and non pinheads as the feedback it gives just for shooting goals is cool. I'd steer clear of TSPP as the ruleset will be impenetrable for the casual player and it's not the type of game to have a quick blast on. I'd also avoid STTNG as it's difficulty and brutal drains will mean kids will grow tired of it quickly. NGG is a decent shout as who doesn't like hitting gophers but I still think WCS is the perfect starter pin, especially for getting kids into it :thumbs:

another vote for WCS, its the one I got for my niece and nephews (5 to 10, now 10 to 15) a few years back, and they all still love it

When people come to mine space station gets the most play. I have 4 other DMD games and they usually get ignored!!!

I'd vote for Flintstones. Great fun, not too deep, instantly recognisable characters and the bowling is a blast.

I'd actually pitch a vote for Attack from Mars, playing that for the first time it seemed to me like a real good beginner's game, the entire top half of the table is nothin' but net as far as I'm concerned.

Back
Top Bottom