What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Pin 2000 Star Wars

Don't do it!

Don't stop or put a downer on someone else getting a game they may enjoy greatly. Every game is different to each person

Its a fun game. Nothing too serious but a good sw game from the era. Still has the best Star Wars graphics Intro

There's one of these in an arcade in Weymouth but it's never turned on/not working. Always wanted to give it a blast

Played loads of revenge from mars pins over the years but never star wars.
A big title like star wars you would think there would be loads kicking about, the last pin 2000 ive seen was on eBay over a year ago
in my opinion both pinball 2000 pins are good value for money in today's pinflation market

Don't stop or put a downer on someone else getting a game they may enjoy greatly. Every game is different to each person

Its a fun game. Nothing too serious but a good sw game from the era. Still has the best Star Wars graphics Intro

Just having a bit of fun with Lee, know he has Stern SW, which is a massively better game.

Has anyone tried running Star Wars Software (Nucore/Pinbox) on an RFM machine.
Apart from the obvious plunger replacing the fire button, does it work?

Yes.
It boots but doesn’t do much.
Even with glass off.
If it goes into the scoop on rfm it won’t eject!
It’s interesting for 20 seconds.

Not surprising really seeing as every playfields switch matrix, lamps matrix and coil assignment is different.

Strobey did a stream on ep1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sw ep1 is not a 2k game. Even sw fans aren't keen. Its OK for a knockabout but it was the nail in the coffin for the mighty Williams. Jar jar doesn't help. Wish I could erase him from my Sega podracer

So by the time you import it - that is nearly £3K ! You will never get your money back on that. I once threw one of those in a skip after selling the playfield as a kit with the prism card as nobody wanted it. Somone had the glass and other bits went on ebay.

This was only 5 years ago!

It is a £2K ABSOLUTE MAXIMUM game these days - for a mint one. RFM is so much better.

I think every RFM owner would buy a playfield kit, but I have not seen many of these as keepers in peoples collections.

If you are putting nearly £3K into a pin, dont make it a SWE1.

As usual - just my two cents!

Back
Top Bottom