What's new

Pimp Your Pin.

Prefer them totally standard un-modded :D

Only messing, unfortunately I have to keep my machines as clear as possible to create instructions and as not to confuse customers i.e, a light mod fitted my create an effect on a different mod (i.e a mounted figure) which would leave the customer wondering why it does not look the same as the one in the listing etc

Last edited:
The airbrush theme on the leg set, imo, changes the overall look from nice....... to WELL NICE !
A bespoke leg-theme could be used on any pin....... very creative and easily reverts to standard.:)

Dreads, make some leg stickers for Creech. I would certainly buy a set.

Mannnnnh!!!
Why didn't I think of that**!!. ;)
Probably one of the best coin earning ideas of the weekend..... I totally forgot that there are some very skilled n talented members on here.
If a similar material as that used to "Wrap" custom cars/vans then it gets very lucrative indeed with a wide n varied theme and why stop at Pinball Leg Anklets....there's the lock-down bar, side rails and hinges.

I was gonna say well that's me out until I saw the price, they are bang on the money though, it is hard to get anything to work on a non flat leg shape, still not had time to experiment due to a lot of new stuff in the pipeline.

Back
Top Bottom