What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pimp Your Pin.

Prefer them totally standard un-modded :D

Only messing, unfortunately I have to keep my machines as clear as possible to create instructions and as not to confuse customers i.e, a light mod fitted my create an effect on a different mod (i.e a mounted figure) which would leave the customer wondering why it does not look the same as the one in the listing etc

Last edited:
The airbrush theme on the leg set, imo, changes the overall look from nice....... to WELL NICE !
A bespoke leg-theme could be used on any pin....... very creative and easily reverts to standard.:)

Dreads, make some leg stickers for Creech. I would certainly buy a set.

Mannnnnh!!!
Why didn't I think of that**!!. ;)
Probably one of the best coin earning ideas of the weekend..... I totally forgot that there are some very skilled n talented members on here.
If a similar material as that used to "Wrap" custom cars/vans then it gets very lucrative indeed with a wide n varied theme and why stop at Pinball Leg Anklets....there's the lock-down bar, side rails and hinges.

I was gonna say well that's me out until I saw the price, they are bang on the money though, it is hard to get anything to work on a non flat leg shape, still not had time to experiment due to a lot of new stuff in the pipeline.

Back
Top Bottom