What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Picture heavy threads

mark9

Site Supporter
Alias
Mark Craven
Struggling to read the threads on my laptop because the images take so long to load. I can't read the latest post until all the pics have loaded as it keeps moving!

I wish people would just post thumbs.

Anyone else have this problem or is it just me?

I can't, too excited to see all the new news!

Guess I need to upgrade my broadband :oops:

What bb are you on?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If people don't want the pictures let me know and I'll stop posting - the thumbnails work when you upload to the forum which would take forever so I BBCode them - I thought people would like them...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No issues here. Although i read this site on my desktop pc @ 2560x1440. 200mb Virgin connection.

Sorry wasn't meant to be a dig at anyone, the pictures are great.

I prefer the big pics, I tend not to be ****d clicking through thumbnails. Some of the posts recently have been taking a while to reload every time I look at them, but guess that is just necessary bearing in mind the content of the threads.

Yes, please keep them coming, don't want to be a party pooper.

Far too many devices in this house all hogging the bandwidth, that's the problem here.

You need to do some QOS on your router so you get all the bandwidth.

I must admit, i prefer to see full photos rather than thumb nails. I tend not to open thumbs up tbh lol

Dunc

Back
Top Bottom